MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1367

[Deleted]
hello traders i am a newbie trying to create a indicator that draw a horizontal line in the low of the second bar( bar[2] ) only if there are three succesive high´s . the problem is that does not work Any advice will help thanks! here is the code...
Please help me someone! It drives me crazy. My EA works fine but the ordersend function returns always -1 when i check the "Ask manual confirmation" box although the order has been opened. It doesn't matter if I accept or reject the popped up window the result always the error code 2 "Common error...
  easy question  (2)
In MT4, lower right corner, status bar, there's a "89/1 kb", what does each of these 2 number mean?
My challenge is this. I would like to know how stable my system is in the market. I have completed a very long series of testing and I have released my first set of products. What I am asking of you is to take a shot at the demo version of my produict. I want to see if you can blow out an...
Please can someone help me out here, i downloaded some Espert Advser. but how to make it work has become a problem to me. i tried all the necesary intallation but all to no avail. the gray smilling face of the robort is showing, but each time i press the start button i will just here one sound....
[Deleted]
Hi all, i'm currently working on an EA, and i want it to close opened orders after 15mins of opening the order, is it correct to express the condition like this if(TimeCurrent()-OrderOpenTime())>=900) where 900=60secs X 15 Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi all, I have an EA that is working pretty well except for when it starts to trade against the trend. For example, it will open a buy on a downtrend. Does anyone have any ideas on any indicators or techniques that can determine the trend? My EA trades on the 1 minute time frame. Any ideas would...
  Intuition testing  (181   1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19)
Most traders know that intuition is an integral part of our work. Some use it when trading, others when looking for new ideas. And now is the time for each of us to test our intuition and find out what it is. Also, I am convinced that intuition, like biceps, can be trained. Only in this case it is
New article Meta COT Project - New Horizons for CFTC Report Analysis in MetaTrader 4 is published: The article is about the use of CFTC report data (Open Interest) inMetaTrader. The article describes the proposed META COT project indetails, shows how to load and process the necessary information....
Dear All ... The attached EA need some adjustment ... exactly if we can add feature for it that is working to deactivate the expert till next day after the target is done ... (sleep) B = Balance @ 0:00 P = Pips or we could put a % from B T= target = B+P it T =B+P then close the trade and deactivate...
Programmer required to develope an EA using MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4) is a new built-in language for programming of trading strategies. This language allows to create your own Expert Advisors that make trading management automated what I need is a developer that is capable of setting parameters
[Deleted]
HELLO I was building a simple ea based on the cci indicator...after i finished i placed it on ma chart but it wasn't opening any trades...please guy go through the code and tell me what wrong it this ea.... //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| This MQL is...
[Deleted]
Can any one make EA for me as per my s tragedy free of cost. I will email you theory on which EA will base. ARSHAD arshad12343@yahoo.com
[Deleted]
It probably doesn't get more simple than this, but can someone help me with the code to plot an N bar trailing stop on my chart? Doesn't need any EA capability. I just want the visual indicator itself. I'm sure its been done plenty of times before, and I don't want to reinvent the wheel if someone...
Hi, I’m trying to use EA to trade forex. I think it will be easier for me to control my trade if added current price action range function. Unfortunately I’m not good in programming, hopefully you can guide me to solve my problem. What I want is attach this EA to chart but EA activate only for our...
Hi Everyone! Does anyone know how to line up texts? Below is my code, but the problem is that when profit is in double or more digits, the remaining text on the right shifts along with the additional digits .. :) Pls advise Thanks! void Comm() { string Line1 = "BUY SELL COMB"; string Line2 = "Ticket
Dear MQL Users, Find attached a statement of our EAs (we use 4 Eas on 3 pairs for diversification) - working together they returned 60% in last 5 weeks with low running drawdowns. To download the robots register at neuraltraders.info and go to robots page and try them out on your demo account....
I'm looking for an alternative to the MT4 Tester. Specifically, the main features I want it to have (which are not in the MT4 Tester): - Ability to simulate on Tick data. - Variable spread. - More than one symbol at the same time. - Control over broker's conditions (leverage, margin call, etc...)
[Deleted]
1. ErrorLevel is declared as a variable static int ErrorLevel = 3; 2. ErrorLevel is used several times, typically if (ErrorLevel > 1) <=== remember, it was set to 3 3. And finally, near the bottom of the code, is a function void OrderReliableSetErrorLevel(int level) {...
[Deleted]
I help with script that can open multiple orders in the same currency pair to test multiple strategies, but I've never learnt mql4 before. For example, I need to open 4 position of 0.1 lot at market order in EURUSD,..... Could anyone help me? Thank you,
[Deleted]
Hi guys, is there a way to detect if the user has entered bad login details, or no connection to server with a EA? The init function doesn't seem to run before there is a connection to the server... Any help is appreciated... Thanks!
Hi Guys/Girls, If you can program using mql4 and would like to help tweak up and codeEA's for Forex Trading, please send me a PM with your name and contactdetails i.e email. If you feel that you have limited experience don't worry, we welcomeprogrammers from all backgrounds and would like to help...
Hello i have here a script which write data in a csv file the open and close value comes corret. but when i use this on the eurusd chart i get for both the high and low data from the actal chart. open and close are right. static int mPrev; int m; int init() { mPrev=Minute(); return(0); }...
[Deleted]
Hello I use the code below to close all trades at a percentage of balance, I would like there to be a pause of say 5 minutes before the ea starts trading again. Can I put a delay in the code below after it is executed. Thanks for your help void CheckDrawdown() { double totalProfit = 0; int i;
Hi, I wrote a script that would help me determine which bar after opening an order gives the best profit. I am using custom indicator that gives me the signal. It worked fine with providing variables for the indicator manually (there are 4 of them: Short EMA, Long EMA and 2 more). I went one step...
Hi everyone, If you write like this below on custom indicator separate window MT4 build 225 (UK Apari): double PrevAsk, PrevBid ; init { RefreshRates(); PrevAsk = Ask; PrevBid = Bid; Print ("Init PrevAsk = ",PrevAsk," PrevBid = ",PrevBid); } start { Print ("Start PrevAsk = ",PrevAsk," PrevBid = "...
What brokers are hosting the DEMO apart from MetaQuotes?
How can i convert an mt4 indicator to an mt5 indicator?
  I'm looking for 10 live testers  (39   1 2 3 4)
I am looking for 10 people willing to test my automation live. Minimum $3k suggested balance. I will provide you with the EA free, in return I want your next 3 months results in MT4Stats style. Thanks to the wonderful skills of Obama and his bruts, I am caught in the middle of the recession myself
[Deleted]
I've got external programs that collect market data for me. I then have them put out to a simple txt file. Is it possible to have the EA check the text file to update variables that it is using to calculate each time it runs, or do I had to deal with DLLs, etc? If I could simply import variables...