MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1344

Hi,my name is Simon,I am glad to introduce the NiuTrader to you all. NiuTrader software can share your trading signal to all your mt4 accounts.Right now only has Chinese version,but sooner will has English version.Here is the demo video:
Dear Coders Do you have any idea how can i create a report file when my expert is in optimization mode??? i dont want to use the optimization report that mt4 creates, Im really hang on this :-( plz help
[Deleted]
How do I set the indicator values NOT to be drawn in the window? I don't want/need the values to be displayed in the window. Currently I've got this: IndicatorShotName(""); but it's still drawing the values at the top left on the window. How do I set this up so it doesn't write these values in text...
I run an EA on Strategy Tester (eg: MA SampleEA) and it gets good results. When I "Save As" and rename it (eg: MA SampleEA-Test) and run it on Strategy Tester (with no code changes), the copy goes wild with uncontrolled trades. I even tried to start with building a new EA and copy/paste the...
[Deleted]
?'m testing this expert on demo, it should open a buy pos and place a Sl when attached to a chart, it does not work int start() { OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1.0,Ask,1,Ask-15*Point,0); return(0); } also, I have a problem with the follow this open orders in delay or it doesn't at all  int start()...
[Deleted]
Hi I,ve been getting e-mail alerts from the Tools>Options>E-mail settings for some time now from several different computers and different SMPT login addresses successfully.(SMPT server: att.blackberry.net) Now I am getting no alerts and my Journal on several computers has the following message
[Deleted]
I have 16 charts opened, all with a EA running. EA are big, and print about 20 lines per minute (in total, not every EA) The problem is in the charts; I put charts tiled in the window and: no way to enlarge a chart by mouse or by menu no refresh: if I open for example expert properties in a chart,...
[Deleted]
My goal is to always be Long or Short. For whatever reason the EA work for about 2 consecutive trades and then the EA will stop. Any reason why? thanks //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| xxx.mq4 | //|...
Hi all, We want to launch a new graphical environment / tool to create custom indicators. No coding or MQL knowledge is required. If you want to test it please go to: http://www.molanis.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=73 Registration is required (but it's FREE). The installation...
[Deleted]
That pretty much says it all. But WHY? This isn't documented anywhere. Basically, I wrote a function to traw 32 (maximum) levels in my indicator, based on price range. It works fine, if the function is defined in the indicator. It has no effect, however, when defined in a library. I know the...
[Deleted]
How to get Bid and Ask prices on historical bars of my EA. Only new quotes have Bid & Ask prices. Could someone help me on this issue...thanks.
[Deleted]
  Gann MTF  (1)
I'm trying to retool the Gann Hi-Low indicator to MTF so that I canfocus on one chart rather than 4. I've got the following two indicators: #MTF_RSI and Gann_alert_indicator #MTF_RSI uses an array to push timeframes thru RSI. I'd like to do thesame thing with the Gann indicator. My problem is that...
From my experience (with non-ECN brokers) it's relatively rare to get slipped, usually they just re-quote u. But I do remember cases where I was slipped by up to my specified slippage (I normally use 3-5 points, on 5 digit brokers). I have been going through my LIVE account logs but couldn't find a...
[Deleted]
Hi, when you call a function that returns a value and assign it to a variable...and then use that variable in your code. Does the function get executed each time (the variable just makes the code look nicer)? Or does the function get executed only once, i.e. at the variable assignment, and then each...
I am trying to create an indicator to plot the change in gradient of the NonLagMA indicator as a Histogram. What I have done works fine when you first place it on a chart but gets messed up as soon as a new bar appears. Could someone please take a look at the code and show me where I am going wrong?...
[Deleted]
I'm having some issues with iMA... it seems to give different results than the Moving Averages indicator for long periods. I'm also calculating the EMA using SQL - the SQL and the indicator agree on values (taking rounding into account), but the iMA function gives a different value... I would hope...
Hi, My EURUSD H1 chart is not getting updated. The terminal 'Expert Advisor' tabs shows items like: Ping failed. Not connected. Login. I am connected through a router. Quite too general info here, but anyone experience same thing? Im on ibfx mt4 mini-4. On win 7 64-bit. I will appreciate...
Here whenever I try to plot the MA the output is zero while the RSI plots easily. Any help will be appreciated as I have started using the MetaTrader only recently. #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_minimum 1 #property indicator_maximum 100 #property indicator_buffers 1...
  control live ea  (11   1 2)
I've got an ea that I need to tweak parameters on WHILE it's running live trades. As there are a host of variables and arrays loaded with current data about the trades I don't want to shut it down and lose ea control over those trades. I can easily enough code an hourly or daily check of the...
[Deleted]
  Search is broke  (1)
I tired a couple of simple searches and it seems broke.
[Deleted]
Hi! I'm just getting started developing EAs and was wondering how all of you put your finished EAs up for sale. Is there a good or bad way to do it? Are there any services that help out with the process? Looking for a mentor to take me under his/her wing...
[Deleted]
If you compile and run the attached source code, you will see the "test() is called" output of Comment(). That proves that unlike C/C++ despite the fact 'condition' is set to false, test() DOES get executed. This causes a lot of confusion for the C/C++ programmers who are used to a different...
[Deleted]
Hello I came across on of the best fibo indicators available in the market. The indicator gives out entry and target values very accurately. Need a coder to help me put this indicator into a EA Very simple EA will do You just follow the indicator signals with take profit /stop loss/trailing stop/...
[Deleted]
Hello pro coders, When I tested my EA on the first platform for 10 years, it made 55 transactions. When I tried it on a different platform, it only made 17 transactions. Later on I found the chart of first platform does not have the bar for Sunday(American east time 17:00-24:00), whereas the second
Hi, I am a newbie and please around help to the following problem. I have a live account with another broker (no MetaTrader). However, I would like to change to XTB broker and the MetaTrader. But I have found out that the representation of the indicators are shown with the same setting absolutely...
Hallo allerseits. Bin Anfänger und suche eine Erklärung für folgenden Sachverhalt. Ich habe parallel ein Liveaccount bei einem anderen Broker laufen. (kein MetaTrader). Da ich aber begeistert vom MetaTrader und XTB-Broker bin, möchte ich zu dieser Plattform und diesem Broker wechseln. Mir ist aber...
[Deleted]
Hi, can anybody help me on this.I would like to see more charts on my second monitor and cannot find the functions to do this. Tks.
[Deleted]
Hi I need an ea that automatically open a position (buy or sell) every 60 seconds and place a stoploss  can anyone help me ? thanks !
[Deleted]
Hi All Some questions For testing purpose i write one EA that I want attach to EurUsd 4 hours period. The question are: _Suppose that now we have candle 0. The Macd Main and Macd Signal values are the same on all tick and change only after 4 hour (new candle) or the two values can change between "2...
  NS + indicators. Experiment.  (112   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Attempting to predict High Low of the next daily bar, using recurrent NS, by values of standard indicators. Network structure: full-link, recurrent, 3 layers. number of neurons selected by GA. trajectory 50 cycles. Input (normalized values): , iClose ( Symbol () , Period () , i + 1 ) - iMA ( NULL