MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1341

Hi Every body, little help needed just im usign this to find a high/low iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,BarsHistoryCount,1) or .... any one have any idea to find a better high/low (previously)? BarsHistoryCount is always changing, i need a better way to find previous high/low specialy on TF-5min help plz...
Hi, I am using an MT4 using ibfx as my broker. The data at xe.com seems a little different. My eurusd trade would have been closed if the data was that of xe.com. I am asking therefore your opinion or your knowledge on these differences in data feed. For sure, it makes the EA perform differently....
[Deleted]
Does anyone know if there is a way to get the messages sent to the "mailbox" in metatrader forwarded onto a "real" e-mail account? I have asked my broker(MIG) and they told me there is no way to do this! Any help or thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you forum......Daniel
[Deleted]
i i have the best ide to make an ea thats look on a template only grean for up trend and red for down trend this ide will be millions worth i thnk. more about the ide will come but the ide is so good i think it will get both me and you rich. is ther any out ther ther is good to build a script or an...
[Deleted]
  Problem with OrderClose()  (14   1 2)
Hello guys, I am quite new, and i have one very unusual problem with funciton OrderClose. When i test my strategy with simulation, everything works OK, but if i try to strat EA on real time trading(DEMO trading of course :)), the expert opens new and new position and doesn't colse previous orders,...
Hello guys, i have an EA that does not close trades when the opposite parameter is met. Need help from programmers on what i should do. Thanks guys
Hi, It is my first post and happy day. I would like hide some selected error (error 0 & error 1) for displaying some other errors only, for example: error 3, 130 and 131. Anyone has a function for this ? Tx for help.
[Deleted]
I'm trading using 3 Moving Averages (5, 13, and 50). The 50 Moving Average is my trend line and the 5 and 13 are my crosses. When the 5 Moving Average crosses over the 13 Moving Average (or vise versa) I'd like to enter the trade in the direction of the 5 Moving Average. My issue is that when the...
[Deleted]
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// void TIME_DEL() { for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--) { if(!OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)) continue; RefreshRates(); if((OrderType()==OP_BUYSTOP)...
[Deleted]
Is there any way to back up those setting i have set for my hotkey for the script. For those indicator, script and EA, i just copy and do a back up, whereas for hotkey, any way to do it? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi, I would like to know is it possible to run EA forever until press the "stop" button ? It is found that : when I run the EA, it just run up to current moment. What I expect is .... as the time goes ..... it would continue to run .... until I press the "stop" button ..... is it possible ? how ?
[Deleted]
When I use this way of closing opposite orders in my EA, and the value of two orders does not match, then a new order will be placed by the broker with the difference of values of previous two orders. Eg. Order1 - Short, 2 lotsOrder2 - Long, 3 lots OrderCloseBy(Order1, Order2); // https://docs.mql4...
[Deleted]
I want to create an indicator trendline based on two point (one - the highest price of tomorrow and another the last price of tomorrow). Any indicador similar to suggest ? tks.
[Deleted]
I tried searching for this but couldn't find it here. So I thought I'll try asking. Is there an EA for managing open positions to reduce risks ? Something that does conditional stop adjustments. Like a smart trailing stop. Thanks
[Deleted]
I have downloaded the attached indicator and like to have some suggestions on how to create a signal out of it to program an EA? On the chart you can see that the indicator draws an arrow on a cross of the signal line. It is this signal that I need. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Forex trading is very risky business, most of the traders have been losing money at the first start. That is why experience always advised new comers to trade only if they have excess cash or portion of their savings. But there is a way you could Secure your capital, How? The answer is : your must...
I am looking for an EA that will monitor my open orders and automatically place an order for the exact opposite of each trade that is placed. I am using an EA with good results and I want to test some additional strategy . Any assistance is greatly appreciated
Be careful they are not all trustworthy...watch your $$
[Deleted]
Hi all, I wondering if there is a MT4 indicator that shows western bars over Japanese candlesticks or vice versa at the same time, something that overlays each other? Thank you, Pete
[Deleted]
Trading manually works well for me, however in trying to automate I am running into an issue. If I use the simple Bands indicator and convert the MA calc to MovingBuffer[i]=iMA(NULL,15,BandsPeriod,BandsShift,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i); I can not seem to get similar numbers if I attach it to a 5 min and
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I am getting this error with MT4 when i want to set limit for examples below price sell limit or above price buy limit. I tried +100pips +10, 20pips above/below and it did not work. Why? Cheers.
The indicator line "hpvcum" is not showing up. Why? I know it is not doing much right now. I'll make it do something after I see it.
I have in mind a script to drag onto a chart with indicators that will simply toggle the visibility of those same indicator(s). It is easy enough to get a WindowsTotal() count, and then for each window, check "WindowIsVisible(idx)". However, AFAIK, there is no "WindowSetVisible(idx,...
[Deleted]
It's the first time ever I wrote a Code lol, I failed big time. It doesn't even start. It's supposed to only open long for now. I tried to do some kind of Fibonacci MM in it.... Oh I feel like such a noob now haaha at least I try tho...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I'm quite new to this format of coding, but would obviously like to learn more. I've started with a simple EA, using the ZigZag indicator, but I'm struggling to make sense of the whole thing . . . The only thing that I'm after, is to report back the last 4 turn signals of the ZigZag...
I need to draw a small chart in a Chart. Anyone was some code to share? Or some indicador for me to look at? thanks.
[Deleted]
i have been trading on demo now for 6 months and tried to read anything and everything i can get my hands on about trading forex.i have downloaded and read and understand how dozens of indicators and eas work.my problem is that even if i was trading on pure guesswork i would at least win something...
[Deleted]
For example with martingale kinda system if SLR = 0 "open trade (lotsize 0,1) " if SLR = 1 "open trade (lotsize 0,1) " if SLR = 2 "open trade (lotsize 0,3) " if SLR = 3 "open trade (lotsize 0,8) " if SLR = 4 "open trade (lotsize 0,12) " If hit stoploss, set SLR to +1 Do you guys get what I mean?
[Deleted]
  Basic News EA  (2)
Does anyone know of a basic News EA (or something similar that could be modified) that will allow me to input the following trading system criteria? Maybe I have been looking in all the wrong spots, but I've been totally unable to find anything. Currency PairLeverage: % of account valueOpen Order...
[Deleted]
  assistance here  (1)
compliment dear, am Micheal my name please i'm new in this forum, and i really need help, i have spend much money in forex trading please be my guardian please