MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1523

I want to determine the chart symbol from a custom indicator or expert - can this be done and how. I can get bars, period etc but cant find anything for symbol
Hello there! I uploaded an EA authored by Coders Guru. I like the waythis EA works, but it has no stop loss. If it wouldn't be too much of ahassle, can a programmer please add a stop loss to this EA. Thanks!
[Deleted]
unable to find a link on how to be able to get this data on any bar on the chart sure could use some help
[Deleted]
This is not a scam and this is not a joke. We are a real and fully licensed proprietaryforex trading firm based out of Houston, Texas and we are looking for programmers to create lucretiveEA's for us. We will pay as much as $5,ooo for your EA plus split the profits 50/50 on a $50k Live account for 1...
[Deleted]
Does anyone can help me with a code that allows me to get a signal from an indicator just when the new bar opens? This way I can make sure the signals change on some indicators does not disappear... If you provide me some sample, I will try to include it on the indicators I want Regards Paulo
[Deleted]
Contest, SEnd me your WORST PERFORMING EA SYSTEM MRobins17@Gmail.com thanks
Hi, the attached indicator works fine for brokers that do not include Sunday evening bars. If I apply the indicator on a platform that include the Sunday session, then I need to make refer to the previous Friday bars. I tried with this condition considering (i+2) instead (i+1) when it is Monday, but...
This code is placed inside an EA. Why Fractal is always zero??? Period_M15 ------------------------- int start(){ if(Time[0]==TimeCurrent()){ Print("Fractal: ", iCustom(NULL, 0, "ZIGZAG-FRACTALS", 0,1)); } return(0); }
[Deleted]
double  iClose(string  symbol,  int  timeframe,  int  shift)Returns Close value for the bar of indicated symbol with timeframe and shift. If local history is empty (not loaded), function returns 0. i used iclose for an indicator on the 4 hr chart. i used 1hr for the int  timeframe, and the script is...
[Deleted]
hello all MQLers i ask as confused over writings about 2.5s cutoff and deinit() handling. these are worries bout 24/7 unattended EA workings and trying cover all possibilities can think of - lol ok, i been dream bout this much - not any way clear in mind, on mql4 info - needing help, as running of...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008, an article Reporting the Fifth Week (27 October - 2 November) has been published. The fifth week closed the first month of the Championship and opened the path to the next one. This week released a little tension of forex markets - almost...
[Deleted]
  Forex trading  (217   1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22)
Forex trading. Gentlemen. Is there at least one of you, who by constantly trading Forex (for example, for 3 years) would get from this activity consistently more than invested? I see programmers are writing EAs from a hundred quid for sale. It seems that this is the only real business on the forex
i have a strategie, i need help develping it iand programming it befor i leave for iraq ... this is not my first post... i cant seem to find any help....
Hello There, I have buy me a new System and need now a little bit money for trading, if you need some scripts indicators or EA Systems, please contact me, for example a komplette EA Trading system just 50 Euro. My email is lamoe150999@yahoo.de
[Deleted]
Hi forum, The tester shows some fills (see attached pic), but the price bar shown in the chat doesn't include the fill price. How is that possible ? I'm only using OrderSend( Symbol(), OP_SELL, ... ); I know that the shown chart price is the bid price. Opening a short position means to sell at bid...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I've been trying to code this MA. I'm using 5 different Arrays: 3 for loading the 3 MA points, and 2 for the arrows signal. But i really can't load the MA points into the ShortBuffer[], MediumBuffer[] and LongBuffer[]. When i test it what i get is always 0 for every [i] value. I don't...
  account history  (1)
Why is account history deleted in part? Are there ways to get it all back?
Hi All When I test my EA for some reason it only partially closes open positions, see report Ticket 1 is 7.84 lots but only 5.45 lots were closed, and a new buy order # 2 was created with the same parameters as ticket 1, adding the closed amount of ticket 1 to ticket number 2 yields the same lot...
Hello, can i receiving with metatrader with a script or EA Program informationen over the internet from a special place or so? I want to use it to make a little remote control with a EA or cript Programm. Did there are been standard or similar solution anywhere? Thanks for an answer
[Deleted]
Hi, I've trader Forex several months ago and would like to start again. I have an account with Interbankfx and when I click on Interbankfx MT4 icon on my desktop my computer complete freezes up and I have to turn off the power to restart it. I'd like to uninstall it and then reinstall it but I don't
Hello everybody, I am puzzled as I do not understand why I get different results using a same EA on two different computers. Any ideas ? Thank you for your help Fabrice
Can someone help me? I have put together an indicator that uses various arrays. I have confirmed that my arrays are populated. But when I try to display my final array elements, I do not get anything? Can someone help me with the arraycopy function? This is where the problem resides.
[Deleted]
  Initial deposit size - what is it?  (172   1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18)
I'm not a very experienced trader. I've been messing around with MTS, playing for funnies - it seems to be working. How big is the initial real deposit? 25,000, 50,000, 250,000 rubles? What is your opinion
[Deleted]
Hi, Can someone explain me why an EA works perfectly on 100 trades with the regularity we are all looking for and then, at a potentially strategic limit, stops working. example : take the standart EA "moving average 12/6" proposed in the basic configuration of MT4, use it on M1 on EUR/USD, you will
Hi I want an indicator that show place of open and close orders on the chart with statement for input. If you have this indicator please share with me.
  AutoPilot Key  (1)
Just purchases FAP and have followed the installation procedure including the alerts. I am not getting my Expert ID, and hence can't get my FAP key from the website. Whats the workaround ckm
PLEASE, YOUR CORRECTION ... TF H1 : TF H4 : TF D1 :
i have my basic strategy down but i need a veteran trader and programmer to colaberate with... i am not sure but i wou
[Deleted]
Hey guys i'd like some coding assistance in adding an email and sound alert to this indicator. It is a adx/dmi system. i would like the email and sound alerts each time the plus DI crosses above or below the minus DI. Also i would like the email alert to state which currency the cross take place on...
[Deleted]
Hi! Is here someone who knows how to implement a md5 function for an EA? I think an option will be using a C Library. But how to get this library working in mql4? On the forum here i found this link : 'how to use mql4 create a function MD5' but this is just a reference to different librarys using...