MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 668

Hi All MQL experts, I have been trying to code an Martingale EA based on past history P&L, however, my programming skills is just not up to mark, I am lacking an auto computation algorithm for the past few days, on a daily basis. It's difficult to segregate/differentiate orders and then calculate
I use my EA for 3 different accounts on same system? from my laptop i installed mt4 for 3 different folders and run same EA i applied on all mt4 accounts. problom is EA doesn't place orders for all accounts. which places order in one account only? other accounts no trade? what could be the issue?...
I was checking to see if there is a mql4 function that can be used to rescan servers and/or login to a trading account?   I want to be able to automate this process of being able to a) rescan/ping broker server at certain interval. b) switch an account with the same or possibly different broker...
[Deleted]
Hello, i want to predict/backtest Patterns. The Pattern are the last 1-5 Candles in the Chart. I want to have this price data in my backtest, but i dont get these data with iBarShift(date), because i just can get the data of the past in the backtest which have been tested. How i can get them...
Hi, is that possible and how can it be done, that an EA checks 1) the latency to an server check the latency of its actual server mybe just by beg = GetTickCount (); ord = OrdersTotal (); latency = GetTickCount () - beg; decides: this os ok - do nothing decides: too big check for a better one //
As you can see in the file it says that consecutive wins are 21, while they are obviously 18 (on screen). Also the consecutive losses number is different, and from that, all the other streak statistics are different. Why does that happen ?
Hi, I have a question : How can I calculate the value of a pip on a given fx pair, at a given date ?
[Deleted]
Dear help desk, I created a new account with a broker but I can't access it using meta 4. Is this a problem with meta 4 or the broker? I also prefer to use the previous version of meta 4 which I installed last year in October which the layout as per photo attached. Please send me the download link.....
Hello guys. I recently seen that the simple EA i've done to open trades when a custom indicator plots an arrow has been missing some trades. I've configured the indicator to give a lot of alerts, exactly for testing the functioning of the EA , and from like 10 signals the indicator gave, the EA...
[Deleted]
Hi. I think your update is worst than old version. Actually really very bad. I want to write some matters about new version for phones (android - my phone is Note 3 ) 1 - When I want to close my position, I can't see my loss or profit in realtime at this screen.You changed this menu and add a...
[Deleted]
Hi I'm learn programming I write a program but it have problem. it can not close all open positions at a point Please see Please solve my problem  thanks
[Deleted]
http://www.maximintegrated.com/en/design/tools/calculators/general-engineering/ltpd.cfm
[Deleted]
Hi all, I'm trying to calculate how much I would lose in my deposit currency (GBP) if my stop gets hit. MT4 (using FXCM) does this automatically when you drag a stoploss, I want to replicate this in code. I try to use MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE) , which is the ' Tick value in the deposit
Hi,    Thanks guys! Maybe my post has passed several days, so that no edit/delete option.    What if I discovered something is not proper and it has passed several days? Could I have an option to delete it or edit it?    Cheers
Hello I want hidden some parameters in my EA , please help . What should I add code ? Thanks
[Deleted]
  HELP PLEASE?  (1)
[Deleted]
Does anyone know where I can find a Linear Weighted Moving Average? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi, this is a heiken ashi alert indicator, which alerts after the candle has changed color, can anyone please make it to alert on current bar when color changes. Thanks in advance.
Good afternoon, I am trying to read from the broker the commission per lot using MarketInfo(), but I simply don't find the way :-( Kindly note I don't want to read the commission for a trade, once taken, I want to know the commission per lot inside the Ea, before trading. Thanks in advance! - A
Hello, I want to create own GUI panel (with butttons etc.) for my indicator. There is an example in MT4 called SimplePanel/SimpleDialog.mqh which has the method "CreateEdit": bool CPanelDialog::CreateEdit(void){ //--- coordinates   int x1=INDENT_LEFT;   int y1=INDENT_TOP;   int...
[Deleted]
For new version build 777, if a ex4 name is not english letters ( or the MT4 directory has another Unicode ), the ex4 can't be Attach to a chart!! For example:   If we rename ATR.ex4 to ATR - 副本.ex4   or   ATR - αβγ.ex4, it  can't  be Attach to a chart!!
[Deleted]
Hi,   I am looking for a MQL4 pivot points indicator. Preferably with source code.   Thanks, 
I have a little code snippet that determines two prices at different times and then I want to calculate the difference between the prices. Why do I get a result of "0.0" when there should be a definite result with some real figures as can be seen from the two different prices? (All the variables are...
Due to re-organization of MQL4.community, the internal messaging system will be disabled on January 15. We urge you to save all important messages and switch to the convenient chat on MQL5.community website. This resource features HTTPS protocol that supports encryption offering the new level...
anyone else having trouble logging into the website tradersway.com? Never had a problem before. Everything else is working.  Thanks! Andre 
I have a Pivot Point Indicator, which has parameters , input string comment2 = "Typical=0, Weighted=1" ; // Just a help string for second input. input int Model = 0 ; // Will be 0 or 1 only. Can this thing be changed into a drop down (or combo??) box? where users have to select from "Typical" or
[Deleted]
I want to put the following trade: Short: US Oil (WTI) Long: UK Oil (Brent)   If one position loses, I think the other will gain. As such, if I have individual stop losses, I could be in a position where the net loss to my portfolio is zero but there's a substantial loss on one leg of my trade. If I...
Dear all, How to modify the code to show only the bottoms of the zigzag ? The following code below can successfully extract the tops extracted by zigzag indicator.tops[] has been specified as the index buffer in the init() function ....But is it possible to only show the bottoms of lower turn point
We are in m1 timeframe, in the current bar meaning index=0. How can we get the index of the first bar avaiable of the data? Thank you.
Hello Im programming an EA that analizes the 300 bars prior to the current bar. So If I try to backtest in the begginning of my data I get the "array out of range" because the bars. How I should handle this one? I mean I want the code to analize if there is enough bars to run the EA in the backtest...