The concept of an ideal indicator

Good evening, esteemed community. I'd like to bring up a topic dedicated to indicators in MT4. I don't use any of the standard set myself. The ones I use in real trading at this stage help me with varying success, the reason for that is my constant desire to experiment and passion for programming in mql4, which is far from my profile. But it is not about that. The other day I had an idea, which cannot but rejoice. I tried to draw the ideal indicator in my brain and on my computer as well. Although, to be more precise, the ideal indicator is utopia, and it should not be a single one. This requires a whole system, a trading system (which I think everyone has), a trading principle or something like that. But in this case we are not talking about an Expert Advisor. I am just curious what would be the ideal indicator, or combination of indicators. Maybe it will give someone an idea in writing their own (not excluding me).

sayfuji писал (а) >>
Just wondering what this ideal indicator, or aggregate, should look like in your mind.

Nothing more ideal than insider information has been invented so far. The second most ideal is the spreading of FA misinformation among traders and in stock news. ... And finally, in last and absolutely not ideal place FA and TA with their consequences: lags, noise and false signals.

I mean TA specifically. Insider information, FAs and third eye data out of the box

sayfuji писал (а) >> Just wondering, how do you think this ideal indicator should look like?

The perfect indicator is Lead. It is not a bad indicator on the test. But it is impossible to use it in real trading - the signals are set retroactively, and consequently the cabbage is lost.

Reshetov писал (а) >>

Nothing more perfect than insider information has been invented so far. On the second place of perfection is distribution of FA misinformation among traders and in stock news. ... And finally, in last and absolutely not ideal place FA and TA with their consequences: lags, noise and false signals.

Respect, Yuri! There's nothing like insider information.

An ideal indicator can be done like this: we take a price chart, draw a line of an ideal indicator on it manually. We fill the data of prices and values of the "indicator" line in the neural network matrix. Then we make a neural network which should derive, based on the available data, the equation of the ideal indicator function + coefficients. Then we make an indicator in MQL4 and an Expert Advisor that will make money.

meta-trader2007, try your hand at something similar, with a healthy dose of sobriety and objectivity, of course. I would like to see what you have in mind

sayfuji писал (а) >>
Good evening, esteemed community. I'd like to bring up a topic dedicated to indicators in MT4. I don't use any of the standard set myself. The ones I use in real trading at this stage help me with varying success, the reason for that is my constant desire to experiment and passion for programming in mql4, which is not my profile. But it is not about that. The other day I had an idea, which cannot but rejoice. I tried to draw the ideal indicator in my brain and on my computer as well. Although, to be more precise, the ideal indicator is utopia, and it should not be a single one. This requires a whole system, a trading system (which I think everyone has), a trading principle or something like that. But in this case we are not talking about an Expert Advisor. I am just curious what would be the ideal indicator, or combination of indicators. Maybe it will give someone an idea in writing their own (I don't exclude that it's me).

Hidden Divergence-Convergence is a perfect indicator. Or did you mean the beauty of the code?

sayfuji писал (а) >>
meta-trader2007, try to portray something similar, with a healthy dose of sobriety and objectivity, of course. I'd like to see what you have in mind.

Alas, I have neither Matlab nor Matcad, and I'm not even good at working with them. :(

the perfect turkey reads the news... is interested in politics...

Gentlemen, why don't we open a branch of wit? I'm not trying to offend anyone. It's a shame no one is really interested. I really am.

Technical analysis at this point in its development consists of two parts
- graphical analysis.
-technicalindicators
It would be wrong to expect everything from a technical indicator that a TA can do,
but it is good to want to.
Reason: