What did I do? Did I break it ;) ?

All of a sudden, added indicators like horizontal lines disappear when I move off the timeframe or pair, despite checking "Show in all Timeframes" in the Properties. I need to fix this fast! Thanks in advance!

Patrick

pcallanan:
All of a sudden, added indicators like horizontal lines disappear when I move off the timeframe or pair, despite checking "Show in all Timeframes" in the Properties. I need to fix this fast! Thanks in advance!

Patrick

I'm talking about MT4 here. I must have changed a setting somewhere, but I can't figure out how I did it and what I need to do to fix it.

It's likely one of your indicators deleting objects as a way to clean up whatever it created.
If it's deleting all objects, including ones you manually created, then it wasn't developed very good.

circlesquares:
It's likely one of your indicators deleting objects as a way to clean up whatever it created.
If it's deleting all objects, including ones you manually created, then it wasn't developed very good.

That's it! I started using a new indicator called Trend Dashboard. It's constantly updating, so it clears other indicators. If I deleted it from a pairs chart, my indicators start to persist.

Thanks!

Patrick