MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1340

[Deleted]
I looked through the documentation. no luck...
Ничего не понимаю в этом деле, но такой был мне ответ, когда я пожаловался, что Опера в некоторых темах на этом сайте вместо картинок в новом окне открывает кракозябры. Некритично, но неприятно. Поправьте, если можно.
[Deleted]
Hello looking for simple EA with 2 EMA crossing with TP/SL /TRAILING STOP/LOT SIZE anyone can help ??
[Deleted]
I am interested in the MT4 Java API and ready to pay for it. What price ? Is-it possible to test it ? I am working on a trading software written in Java and would like to pass order automatically to a Broker compatible with MT4
[Deleted]
Hi I write a indicator how show me the value ( close – open ) for all symbols (currencies) In OBJ_LABEL What code I set for only the big value will displayed in chart for moment like 2 seconds till there is a others bigger values come up to in this 2 seconds Thank you dears
Not sure if this is even possible but I would like to draw the circle in the following code in the background : SetIndexBuffer(0,ExtUpFractalsBuffer); SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_ARROW); SetIndexArrow(0,161); ObjectSet(0,OBJPROP_BACK,True); Well this did not work .. Any idea how I can make this work ??...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am interested in work with the investment companies, brokers or large investors. I offer management of means from 50 000 euros and more. Itself 11 years work in the market. I am the professional programmer and the trader. It is ready to give reports on work on managements of accounts from 3...
Hello Every one im trying to add Moving Average to OsMa Indicator: What's wrong with that? #property copyright "Copyright © 2004, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link "http://www.metaquotes.net/" //---- indicator settings #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers
[Deleted]
HI,THERE LOOKING FOR AN EA PROGRAMMER WHO LIVES IN GERMANY HAMBURG..GOOD PAY SINCERELY AMBITIONZ.
[Deleted]
I ussualy using this to manage my EA daily, setting "first" for balance before start, "over" for target plus, and "under" for minimal equity reach. How to change it to automatic, so i don't have to change it every day? example : first = 200, over = 20, under = 20, reach the target 20 so next day...
[Deleted]
I would like MT4 to email me when it makes an order. Then when it closes it show in the email the profit/loss and the balance. How do i add that to my EA?
[Deleted]
  again q & a!  (1)
if (Hour() >=0 && Minute()==23) { if (orderstotal() <=1) { if (IsTradeAllowed()==true) { ..................order pending!!!----buy && sell stop } } } ////////////////////////////////////////////////// if (Hour() >=0 && Minute()==26 ) /// if current time is everhour everyminute 26' order open close....
[Deleted]
Just wondering if anyone has used the Expert Advisor Lab on Vantage FX website?
[Deleted]
I am interested in the MT4 Java API and ready to pay for it. What price ? Is-it possible to test it ? I am working on a trading software written in Java and would like to pass order automatically to a Broker compatible with MT4
Hi, To check the parameters in the optimization report, we have to move the mouse over the number of the pass. They are "stored" in the HTML report as <td Title="some params here"> Is there a way to change this and show the parameters directly in the report? Best Regards Paulo
Hi, I'm a newbie and also new to this forum. So far find this very informative and educational. Lot to learn. Can anyone show me where I can find an indicator which will plot on the charts the month's high and low levels? Thank you. Kind regards, vtayha
[Deleted]
I'm new to the MQL4 language and was writing a pretty simple EA that enters a position based on when two moving averages cross. When I use the strategy tester to backtest the program it seems to be working correctly (i.e. the results match the paper results that i have been previously tracking)....
If you can give some advice or list your way of QA for EA and for backtesting it will be great. Thanks in advance!
[Deleted]
Hello, The code below doesn't work, could you tell me why ? ObjectCreate ( "test", OBJ_ARROW, 0, 0, 0 ) ; ObjectSet ( "test", OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_SOLID ) ; ObjectSet ( "test", OBJPROP_WIDTH, 1 ) ; ObjectSet ( "test", OBJPROP_COLOR, Red ) ; ObjectSet ( "test",...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have this strange error "Zero Divide", when loading attached indicator. Can somebody solve the code, so that the error will not show in the future. Thanks,
[Deleted]
My EA isn't entering as expected. How do I get comments or whatever to print in backtest so that I can see the values of my indicator?
[Deleted]
  Time Shift...  (4)
Need answer. I want to delay next expert advisor decision for (n) minutes or exacty to the time of chosen period (M1, M5, M15 etc...), so i need some function inside expert advisor first to check wich period user is using and then sleep for this time, and put this code somewhere in start() function....
[Deleted]
Hello, I have a problem. When drawing a horizontal line on any bar, how can I accomplish that I can get the value of the right side scale on which the line points? Or even how can I draw a label with the value of which the line points. Thank You. Kind Regards
[Deleted]
Hello, I am wondering if somone can please assit me. I am placing text and trend lines on my MT4 Charts, however when I close the charts, and reopen them, all the text and trend lines have disappeared. Is there a way that I can save these so they are there each time I open the chart. Thanks in...
[Deleted]
Hi all, Is there an MT4 indicator to show the spread from the high and low of a single bar at a glance, maybe on a right click? Thank you all for your help, Pedro
[Deleted]
I have been trying to get this indi to give me an alert with pop up, somebody on another forum tried to add the alert but it still has a bug. Here is the source code #property copyright "Copyright © 2005, Yura Prokofiev"#property link "Yura.prokofiev@gmail.com"#property...
[Deleted]
Gann_HiLo_Activator_v2 writes a comment to the chart on the top left ---- HiLo = Bid() where Bid() is replaced by the current bid price. I don't have the source code for this indicator and the comment isn't showing up in the objects list. How can I retrieve the value of this comment?
Hi Guys im using this to calculate my lot size,any one know why this set a big lot size on mini account?? double lots = AccountFreeMargin ( ) * Risk / 100 / ( StopLoss * MarketInfo ( Symbol ( ) , MODE_TICKVALUE ) ) ; I want to calculate lot size by using stoploss and risk parameters Plz some Advise
I have a quite successful system for GU H1 (a trend follower) but trades are quite rare (2 a week). I would like to move it to the lower TF, let's say M15 so it trades 2-3 times a day. Scaling down parameters is not enough and probably I need some extra anti-noise filters. System in current shape
New article Checking the Myth: The Whole Day Trading Depends on How the Asian Session Is Traded is published: In this article we will check the well-known statement that "The whole day trading depends on how the Asian session is traded". Author: Игорь