MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1343

[Deleted]
Hi every one, Need help in coding an ea using SHI channel. basically if slope is positive buy or if slope is negative sell. Can someone advise ???
[Deleted]
I have added an alert I think any way but I am missing something and that is how do I get it to give an alert after the buy bar goes above 25 and the sell bar below 25 so that when this happens I get a alert with a pop up. Right now the alert just keeps going offf every 30 sec or so and no pop up....
[Deleted]
  263% in 13 day on live account  (34   1 2 3 4)
Here are the results of my strategy: http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=16720 - $500 profit withdrawal http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=14667 Never MartinGail, tight SL in every order, reliable account management from $300. Please apply to sevan62 [at] g m a i l dot
Hi Guys, I have some Problems on Detecting Range trends i Using this by myself but i think it needs some modification, Let say ADX_PERIOD=14 MODE_MAIN=25 t1=15 t2=60 t3=240 bool IsRange(){ if ((iADX(0,t1,ADX_PERIOD,0,MODE_MAIN,0)<ADX_MAINLEVEL)&& (iADX(0,t2,ADX_PERIOD,0,MODE_MAIN...
[Deleted]
Hi guys. I thought i would ask some of the experts here as i have been frustrated by this for months now. I have an EA that I wrote and am happy enough with it to trade it real time. I attach it to the appropriate chart, set it to the correct timeframe, enable expert advisors and allow live...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I am having problems with the historical data. I am able to get 30 minute historical data all the way until Jan 2004, however for 5min historical data I can only get until March 2009... anyone know how to get more? Also i'm trying to make price alerts... like the following 2.. anyone...
Has anyone use any of these robots? Are these profitable? Please give me your advise
Hello, I try to write script with analyses distribution of last two digits of Highs/Lows. Analysing with Excel I noticed that daily highs/lows are save some values more often than others so I decided to make script for this job. Script uses array[100] from 0 to 99 (last 2 digits) and MathFloor to...
[Deleted]
Sorry newbie at work and need some advice. I trying out my first EA and facing many error. Anyone can advice me on this issue first. double AverageHL = HH - LL; double p0272 = HH + (AverageHL*0.272); OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,Lots,p0272,3,0,0,"",12321,0,Green); I beening prompt that my entry
[Deleted]
  MT4 Statements  (1)
The statements that I print off of MT4 Platform does not show what my balance was at the end of the month. It shows the current balance of the day that I print the report. So, it makes it difficult to reconcile. Is there another way to print these statements other than on the MT4 platform?...
Gud day Sir Safin! You have a excellent indicator AIS1AI to his robot AIS2. That indicator have sorry to mutch text,label,line.. and The are not posibiliti to switch that oll with one switch on/out.I ask Sir safin make that switch! And second that robot ressive excelent and wonderfull signals but...
[Deleted]
  Which ea is this?  (11   1 2)
Which ea is this? Know somebody it? Strategy Tester Report VaLaki_v3.7 SzimbólumGBPUSD (British Pound vs US Dollar)Időszak15 Perc (M15) 2008.02.01 00:00 - 2008.02.28 23:45 (2008.02.01 - 2008.02.29)ModelMinden tick (minden elérhető legkisebb időegységet alapul véve fraktális...
[Deleted]
How to make a closure order, when the order is positive? I tried to do as in the example below, but sometimes occurs in close negative? Answer I look! for(int a=0;a<OrdersTotal();a++) { if(OrderSelect(a,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==false) break; //---- check order type...
[Deleted]
I am trying to rewrite the code for the Flattr~2 to work with the RSI and I am getting a "Wrong parameters count" on line 91/82. The original code is below, followed by my re-write code. Can anyone help, please? Thanks in advance, Gordon Here's the original:...
[Deleted]
  Perky Ashi  (2)
Hi. I'm attempting to modify one of FerruFX's indicators to use custom indicators. I've already gotten all the MAs to work correctly, but I'm not sure how to get the correct information for the other two indicators. I would ultimately like this to display the MTF data from the two indicators I've...
Hi, Is it possible to change de default propreties for charts? I need to change the "show grid" to false by default. Thanks
How do i get the following code to check if it should close a trade on a bar different than the bar the order is opened? int result,type; result = OrderSelect(ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_TRADES); if(result == true) Print("OrderSelect Success"); if(result == false) Print("OrderSelect Fail"); if(
New article The Price Histogram (Market Profile) and its implementation in MQL5 is published at MQL5.com In this article I will consider Price Histogram - a simplified model ofMarket Profile, and will describe its implementation in MQL5. Author: Dmitry
Could any-one please help me? I have coded an indicator which provides a trade entry, using a combination of moving averages and oscillators. I would like to display the base indicators (ma's and oscillators) in the appropriate windows, i.e. some indicators in the price window and two additional...
[Deleted]
  Vb.NET  (8)
Can someone tell me definitively if VB.NET can be used to write DLLs for MetaTrader? If so can someone post an example construct of a VB.NET class as MetaTrader would need it to be. Thanks
Released new MetaTrader API for .NET It allows you to control MetaTrader terminal from .NET code. The code can be debugged in Visual Studio. Download page http://www.dotnetremoting.com/dow.aspx For the enquires : support@dotnetremoting.com
  An API for .NET  (3)
Hi, I know I've spoken about all of this before in other posts... but I think this would be a VERY useful addition to the scene... I am slightly frustrated by the MQL4 language sometimes and often need to "talk" to the outside world -I have my reasons. What I would find enormously useful is the...
Hello, I've been attempting to use a VB.NET library through a Managed C++ wrapper, andI'm having some issues. I could also use C#, but I'm assuming if it works for one,it will work for the other. I'm hoping that someone here can guide me. I read onthe metaquotes.net forum that this was possible:...
[Deleted]
There is a problem that creeps up now and then, when I run an EA. Sometimes after an EA is activitated, I want to change my initial extern values. So I deactivate my EA and click on properties to change the variables. After entering the new values and hitting ok, often the EA continues as...
Help please, I’m trying to figure out what the last variable: "int shift" in the iMA functions does? Also I want to know how to find the iMA value for (the) previous bar(s) I have a hunch that these two are related and that this ‘shift’ function does just that: provides the iMA value of (the)...
[Deleted]
This is our last trading system, the statement are online directly uploaded from two demo account. In one account we're trading currencies, in the another commodities (oil and gold). I would like to hear your impressions. We're testing now the system with real money. http://www.mercurialtrading...
[Deleted]
Hello, my EA uses an indicator to determine it's trades, the problem is that the indicator has quite a lot of parameters . When testing, it is possible to just add a fresh indicator on the chart, but with the many parameters, it's easy to get mistaken, and it's a lot of work to make sure it's all
[Deleted]
Hello, I have this code that works fine if called from the same script. But if it is stored in a mq4 library ( mqr file library and a header). It does not copy the rates. How should I use or modified this function or declare the array in the calling script in order to get copied rates correctly....
[Deleted]
Is there a way to achieve ObjectGetText()? I have no success with trying ObjectGet(), which returns only double type.
Hello, can somebody help me to bild EA witch will automatic change stop loss and make new pending order . Exsample .. I open order on E/u BUY at 1.4000 ! - when price come to +20 pips profit (1.4020) EA must change stoploss to 1.4010 and make new pending order on open price (1.4000) withinsame...