MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1337

Hi! A very good description and video for how to write a dll for metatrader is described here: http://www.mistigrifx.com/tools/writing-basic-mt4-dll Still my question is how can we exchange data from the dll to metatrader. If for example a function in the dll should return several values, how is...
Hi, I am new to MT4. Can we use zigzag to RSI indicator to identify the peak and trough? I really need some help on this. Please help.
[Deleted]
Can anyone advice me if I did the wrong for the following alert? I want it to play the sound i created name 1minsell, but i can't get the program to play the sound I want. I have copy the '1minsell' wav file to the sound folder? where did i miss out? Thanks if (Alerts) Alert("[" + Symbol()...
[Deleted]
Hi, my husband and I are using Forex.com as a broker and on the 2 platforms we use for 2 separate accounts on different computers the same EMA-s are at significantly different price levels. Any idea why this could happen? It is very confusing when we try to compare notes... I can understand that...
[Deleted]
Good evening everyone. I've been looking for a long time for a forum where experienced MTS creators live and I think I found it. I have a Trading System working only on Forex, which is very good profit, I've been testing it on demo for a long time. My TS does not have a name, because it does not
  Baselining an EA  (3)
Hi, The EA I developed uses indicators found in MQL4 (rvi, and williams fractals ) I want to store (or backup) these indicators (ideally the code, but compiled version will do.), so that my EA will perform the same way in the future, even if these indicators get changed/removed/etc. for any reason
I have already got some ideas of different TS. There are more simple ones and more complicated ones. Not pipsips. No stochastics, Fibonacci and other nonsense. I don't understand programming myself. Or, more accurately, maybe I do, but everyone has their own business. I don't want to have to deal
Hello. I try to make simply algorythm. If high of current bar is less then 92 it wil buy 1 lot USD JPY if (iHigh(NULL,0,0)>92.00) OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,3,Ask-17*Point,Ask+33*Point,"My order #2",16384,0,Green); but this DOES NOT WORK .. for example high is 92.10 but there is no order...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                       Down_to_5_Errors.mq4                       |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+/*Thank you for the help earlier.It did prove to be helpful.Have taken the errors down...
hi, lets say that i want to close any open order if the market is about to close (e.g. friday 21pm). Is there any way i can determine if the market is about to close already? e.g. 1 hr before.
Hello to you all. Compilier tells me left paraenthesis expected, then tells me unexpected. Same with tokens, the need more assignments,etc. Can someone give me a hand? Problems are in the Closing Orders. Cheers double ATR;double Slippage;double StopLoss;double TakeProfit;double Lots;//--------Trade...
Video Presentation of Forex Robot World Cup 1 [source] forex-robot-world-cup.com.au Forex Robot World Cup FXCM Mathew Navie Interview [source] forex-robot-world-cup.com.au [source] forex-robot-world-cup.com.au
Hi can anyone pls tell me what are the differencees between the old Damiani Volatmeter versus the subsequnt Damiani Volatmeter v3.2? WHich one is more useful to avoid whipsaw but at the same time, allows us not to miss profitable trading opportunities? Pls advise
Hello friends, I want know if anyone can do one script or EA wich send mail when one new manual order is placed ?
To all forex traders; hello I am Joe Chalhoub, software engineer, Forex analyst and webmaster of Rpchost.com I invite you to check my unique Forex services; I provide free forex signals to all traders, free custom indicator and free automatic software FXAS which execute FX signals on FXCM platform...
[Deleted]
Hello, I found this .MQ4 indicator: JMA2.mq4 It repetitively draw the same pattern of the 200 first bar !! How to fix it, to draw simply the indicators on all bars in the charts? I guess, the range of the main FOR loop (in line 148) should be wrong. for ( shift=BarCount ; shift >= 0 ; shift-- ) {...
Baracuda - Opinion of programmers and developers I would like to present you my development, I write EAs myself, Multicurrency EA, only it needs to be tested and optimized, I want to get into the Championship, I still have time :-) I will work on it, send me your states on it, as well as possible
[Deleted]
i have bought a EA from http://btx008.fapturbo.hop.clickbank.net? and it works very well!!!!! it is what i have tried last night........
Thought some of u might be interested in this. MQL4 syntax definition file for one of my favorite editors - TextPad (http://www.textpad.com). Installation instructions can be found here -> http://www.textpad.com/add-ons/syna2g.html. Personally, I find MetaEditor4 a very limited editor that lacks...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm running an EA that I didn't design, and I also don't have the code. The EA is doing pretty well for me but it has some weird stop losses. Sometimes it's at 50 pips ( which is good ), but other times it sets the SL at 100-200 pips ( which is way to much ). Is there any way I can only allow...
I am attempting to build my first EA and I have a question. I would like to display up and down arrows when my simple condition is met in each case. I have successfully put together a Custom Indicator to display this on the chart. However...I'm not sure how to go about using this in conjunction...
Hi, I have made an indicator that will monitor the order history and open orders list, extract some information from there, track changes and do some funny things with it (sending trade signals into an IRC channel for example). Now i have noticed the following: It seems I am unable to attach this...
Hello to all, I have posted this question but had taken it down, I am sure it was not clear enough. Maybe it is more understanding now. How do I find the value of ATR[1], the moment that Ask is greater than the highest high of the last ten bars. Something like: if (Ask > ( High [ iHighest, ( NULL, 0...
[Deleted]
I have a situation, when in strategy tester balance amount is not changed correctly by profit amount: How this balance is calculated? In which way does MT4 calculate the balance data (probably taking more than 2 digits after comma)? Regards Arunas Ungulatis
Hello, this is question for changing of way Moving Average EA of Metaquotes closing current position and open new one. Now this EA closing current position and open new one, but at different bars. ........ if(OrderType()==OP_SELL) { if(Open[1]<ma && Close[1]>ma) ........... //---- buy conditions
Hello Is there away of detecting the type of account traded Standard or nano or mini
This is a handy little ea I made that will speak outloud opened,closed,mod,pending, etc. Trades Read the included install directions PDF I made this because sometimes I am not near the PC or sleeping its nice to have it speak the balance trade type etc with my loud computer speakers. Enjoy Usage:...
[Deleted]
  Reg. EA  (6)
I'm a forex trader from India and i need an EA and herewith am requesting if anyone can be able to provide it to me. Regards Indian trader bullenergy@gmail.com
[Deleted]
Hello I'm near desperate trying to make MT4 work with dll. After some struggle I'm able to compile windows dll-s under linux with mingw-gcc compiler. But there is problem with using them with MT4. when I declare function like this: extren "C" __declspec(dllexport) int __stdcall test_func() .....
Hi, I have 3 terminals (V225) running on one PC, all are installed in different root directories. Two of them will create statements, but one will not. The html file is nowhere to be found and I don't think its even created. This terminal is the only one with active template on the charts, and the...