MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1346

[Deleted]
I am fairly new at this and have a question about charts. I have poor eye sight and have a difficult time seeing the values located on the right side of the chart. How do I make them larger? Thank you
[source] http://www.forex-robot-world-cup.com.au [source] http://www.forex-robot-world-cup.com.au Results
hello guys, how can i load a set file while expert is running??
[Deleted]
Hello, I have a question on the historical data. Each time I am going to download historical data, a message notes: "You are going to download data from the 'MetaQuotes Software Corp.' history center". My question is, when I use different platform, do they all download data from the same...
[Deleted]
Hi Everyone. I have tried to modify the indicator presented in the book. All I want, is to show an arrow above every Monday, when used on the daily charts. A very simple code, but it will not indicate anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks. #property...
[Deleted]
I grabbed CMO_v1 off the codebase (https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7885). It seems to have pretty good accuracy but I'm wondering if it repaints. Is there an easy way to determine if an indicator repaints?
[Deleted]
  So where is the price heading?  (69   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Thinking about things and watching my robot work, a sad thought occurred to me: it clearly doesn't have enough input data. Sometimes it reacts very late. Either it or I misinterpret something. And it seems to me that this "something" is the direction of price, the trend. The first question: how to
Where can I get this indicator "THE FIBONACCI VORTEX - ONLY FROM WAVE59" in MQL4 for free?
[Deleted]
Hoping someone can help me make this work. Basically its simply an Ea that uses the last defined point of a zigzag indicator to close and reverse orders. Thanks to any that can help
  datetime value  (4)
Hi, I want to write the actual data and the time extern int starthour = 8; extern int startminute = 0; in my variable datetime starttime= 0; How can I write this?
[Deleted]
Hi pro coders, anibody cud help me write a formula in meta stock to a .mq4 in meta trader? Mov(RSI(22),22,S) thanx all for ur help `
Hi There, I am wondering if anybody can point me in the right direction or could create a script that does the following for me? I trade using FXCM MT4 I would like to be able to place an order at the market or an entry order. 3 contracts at a time All contracts Stop Loss = -20 pips 1st Contract...
I wanna put magic number for buy order(include pending) and 1 for sell order. so with this ea on in a pair, all order i send will have the magic number (either buy or sell). example, *magic number 111111 for buy, 222222 for sell. *i on this ea at EU, i open a buy order at 1.4100, 4 buy stop at...
Hello everyone please help me by providing script for this !! Give the script or atleast give an idea on how to do it!! 5 minutes Buy: o- RSI over MACD & over RVI, RVI show Buy + AC & AO show buy. C- RSI under RVI signal, AO & AC show sell at close . C- RSI under MACD & AC show sell at close. OR O-
[Deleted]
I have an issue I do not understand. Is it possible, even conceivable that MY signal is upside down? I am new, and learning. I have experimented with three different EA/Robots (Fapturbo, Apocalypse and FX Forecaster). In addition I am reading, watching, and have placed several trades. ALL of my...
  coding help  (2)
where can i get help to code my system thanks
[Deleted]
I'm getting the 130 error on and off with the below code. I still can't wrap my head around the SL. My stoploss is based on high/low calculation at the time the order is placed, so I have to recalculate it by pulling up the order. My TakeProfit is 2 times my original Stoploss, hence TPMultiplier....
[Deleted]
This indicators alerts me and pops a message when: ..Classical Bullish Divergence ..Hidden Bullish Divergence ..Classical Bearish Divergence ..Hidden Bearish Divergence. Alerts are Perfectly fine but i just want it to email me also. Please I will be greatly appreciative. Thank you in Advance
My name is Hans from Germany. Sorry, my English is not so good. I´m looking for help. I have an Ajustable MA Expert Advisor an I like, that the EA works only vom 9 a.m - 7 p.m. Is this possible and how looks the code. hansmeissner@web.de Thank very much. Hans
[Deleted]
I have been coding an indicator to calculate the PIP difference between two lines. When the indicator is initialized, two lines are drawn on the screen, and a label is set on the lower right corner of the screen, showing the PIP difference between the two lines. Later when I drag any of the lines,...
[Deleted]
i got tired of always typing out all the values for creating a label, so i created a function for it, then you can just add in your own code into it here is the code //===========================Label Function================================ void fLabel(string lblname,int x,int y,string window,...
[Deleted]
Hi I have three questions: 1) The server I use for MetaTrader is the Alpari US Demo, is this live data? 2) Can I connect it to TWS instead of ALpari? 3) The time zone is using UK time or something weird... anyway I can change it to my specific time zone? Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance
[Deleted]
Hi I just downloaded metatrader and I'm a total newbie at it. However I was hoping someone might be able to help me with the following (for which I am willing to pay): I am trying to analyze amongst my data (over 10k+ bars of 30 min data) how often a currency will shoot straight up 300 pips or more...
[Deleted]
Anyone know any GMT +8 time zone servers that are free? Thanks in advance! If not any servers in Eastern time zone that are free would be greatly appreciated
[Deleted]
I am looking for some help with the code for the Keltner Channels. I figured out how to base it off of an Exp Moving Avg. However, how do I define a specific offset of the upper and lower keltner channel bands from the middle keltner band (Exp Moving Avg)? Any ideas would be helpful.. thank you
I'm new at programming so any help would be appreciated. I'm trying to build a EA using the IINMARROWS indicator with the MACD Sample EA.I called it rk-IINMA-sample. Not so simple. I got it to compile but it won't trade. Any ideas where I went wrong?? I'm attaching the Broken EA, if need be I'll
MQLmagazine.com's january edition is online! This edition's leading article addresses more profound matters about forex, how it came to be the way it is, why it developed so and what does MT5 has to do with the future of retail trading. Other articles continue the presentation of orders and...
[Deleted]
Hi all I've had meta trader running today already but it has ceased trading. Currently in the top left of the chart it says Inactive trading Server time=09:32 GMT= 16:32. ( 16.32 is the time where I am in Australia ). My inputs are Trading Session1 09:00-22:00 Trading Session2 24:00-24:00 Can...
[Deleted]
Hi everybody I need a little help about this simple EA. Wander if anyone can just add a stop loss function in. Nothing else. Ivan-E mail: ivn56stn@yahoo .com
Hello there, Sorry for asking about help but I'm still trying to learn how to creat my own "Robot" What I'm trying to creat is like that Pair GBP/JPY Chart 5Min ((Buy)) When "BOTH" RSI Period 14 touch line 20 Stochastic Slow - period 14 -24 touch line 20 ((Sell)) When "BOTH" RSI Period 14 touch...