hi, i am new to the forum and i also have a couple of questions i would like answering=)

hi there, i have a couple of questions, i dont know if this is the correct place to ask them so if im in the wrong place just tell me where to shift it and it will be done.

question 1, i am looking at my charts and when i check the time on the newest candle it appears to be 2 hours ahead of my time(gmt). why is this? and can i change it to my current time??

question 2, is there a way for me to change the colours of my candles to inform me when a new trend has started? i.e when my indicators( 5 ema and 10 ema) cross informing me of a trend,can i get the candles to change colour automatically? i know this option is available on other charts but how do i do this on mt4?

question 3, is there a way to get alerts sent to my iphone when i am not at my screen to inform me of the above trend changes?

and finally

question 4, how do i get indicators (stochs, ema's, macd, RSI's) onto my iphone?

cheers if you've got this far

bb

question 1, i am looking at my charts and when i check the time on the newest candle it appears to be 2 hours ahead of my time(gmt). why is this? and can i change it to my current time??
The time displayed is the broker's server's time, which can be anything. IBFX located in Denver uses GMT. Your broker appears to use server local time. No you can not change it. You'll have to change brokers.
question 2, is there a way for me to change the colours of my candles to inform me when a new trend has started?
You'll have to find an indicator/EA to change colors during a trend. Search the code base.
question 3, is there a way to get alerts sent to my iphone
An indicator/EA can send email. They can also call DLL's to do other stuff. Search the code base
Reason: