Download MetaTrader 5

Gird - new indicator that replaces chart grid

To add comments, please log in or register
4xCoder
4xCoder  

This has nothing to do with the popular Grid trading methods. Rather it is a replacement for the default chart grid.

This indicator let's you set up a grid to what suits your trading, not what metatrader makes up. You can set the horizontal lines every X pips and it stays fixed at that even if you change the chart period. You can also set up the time grid to what ever time period you want.

Here's a sample 1 hour chart, show the horizontal grid at 20 pips and the time gird at 4 hours. On the time grid I have a color line at 16:00 server time which translate to 8 am my local time. Color lines are also added every 100 pips.

Files:
Hercs
Hercs  
4xCoder:
This has nothing to do with the popular Grid trading methods. Rather it is a replacement for the default chart grid.

This indicator let's you set up a grid to what suits your trading, not what metatrader makes up. You can set the horizontal lines every X pips and it stays fixed at that even if you change the chart period. You can also set up the time grid to what ever time period you want.

Here's a sample 1 hour chart, show the horizontal grid at 20 pips and the time gird at 4 hours. On the time grid I have a color line at 16:00 server time which translate to 8 am my local time. Color lines are also added every 100 pips.

Much appreciated. I use(d) the Custom_Candle indicator on my 15M chart, but this is the best idea. Thank you for sharing it.

Best wishes.

Tragapips
Tragapips  

4xCoder

Thank you very much. You save me a lot of time I normally draw lines based on ATR and Gann Grids so this will be a terrific tool for me.

adrazz
adrazz  

Nice one

thestellaman
thestellaman  

thanks for this

BrettP
BrettP  

OUTSTANDING!! Thank you.

sps8
sps8  

but can we add to this indicator a "Setup Meter". The piece of kit monitors all currency pairs and all timeframes and then alerts you when a given currency pair has met the setup criteria and is ready to be traded, any body knows

4xCoder
4xCoder  

The problem is that everyone has a different setup criteria. I've written a few monitors in different styles and different setups, but I haven't released any of them because of need for support. And I know everyone will want me to put in their favorite setup.

So the only way I'll do a multi-currency monitor is if someone is willing to pay for it. If you want to buy something like that, PM me and I'll give you a quote and show you some samples.

sps8:
but can we add to this indicator a "Setup Meter". The piece of kit monitors all currency pairs and all timeframes and then alerts you when a given currency pair has met the setup criteria and is ready to be traded, any body knows
4xCoder
4xCoder  

Here's an example of one I did for testing. It watches Camerilla Pivot Points and Candlestick formations in serveral time frames for a bunch of currencies and a couple of metals.

I've done other styles, including ones that show candleticks from 9 currencies on one chart, with indicators.

Files:
monitor2.gif 18 kb
sps8
sps8  
4xCoder:
Here's an example of one I did for testing. It watches Camerilla Pivot Points and Candlestick formations in serveral time frames for a bunch of currencies and a couple of metals. I've done other styles, including ones that show candleticks from 9 currencies on one chart, with indicators.

i know it worth to pay for,but what acutlly i mean the firest one on this page http://www.fxmoneymap.com/Pages/Home.htm

4xCoder
4xCoder  

No, it's not that kind of Grid. This is just for replacing the background lines on a chart. It has nothing to do with actual trading.

Take a look at this thread for soemthing like their Grid https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

sps8:
i know it worth to pay for,but what acutlly i mean the firest one on this page http://www.fxmoneymap.com/Pages/Home.htm
To add comments, please log in or register