Money management strategies. Martingale.

Trading system "Martingale by candlestick"

A profitable trading system for EURUSD 1H, using candlestick lengths and the "swing" martingale technique.

The TS requires a 4-step deposit at an initial lot size of 0.2. Rarely does the TS reach 4 steps. The TS has a small drawdown.

Algorithm of TS by blocks is shown on the screenshot

http://forexsystems.ru/strategii-upravleniya-kapitalom-martingeil/544-torgovaya-sistema-martingeil-po-svecham.html

well this is pure mathematics.

An Expert Advisor would be nice.

MQL42100 >>:
Торговая система "Мартингейл по свечам"

Прибыльная торговая система для EURUSD 1H, использующая длины свечей и прием мартингейла "качели".

Для работы ТС требуется депозит размером на 4 шага при начальном лоте 0,2. Редко когда ТС доходит до 4 шага. ТС имеет небольшую просадку.

Алгоритм ТС по блокам приведен на скриншоте

http://forexsystems.ru/strategii-upravleniya-kapitalom-martingeil/544-torgovaya-sistema-martingeil-po-svecham.html

ну это чистая математика.

советник бы не помешал

You're a bit of a marshmallow then you're a bit of a martin, you don't know what you're talking about.

People, understand, if you use a martin, you don't care what you use with it, be it a mash, be it a dummy, the important thing here is something else... - With a martin, no amount of TS will help.

Dear MQL42100, you have to register on the forum. Post the picture here, if it's not too much trouble.

IlyaA писал(а) >>
Dear MQL42100, you have to register on the forum. Post the picture here, if it's not difficult.

"Plan B" is one and the same. I recommend refraining from such a strategy. A person will only temporarily accumulate capital for the "big guys". And he will not be eaten like a little plankton, but like a tastier fish. Remember, warrants reveal your position to the world. It's only a matter of time before exactly "your" strong movement emerges. I've said it many times and I will never tire of repeating it: averaging against the trend has killed more Jews than Hitler. However, many people still think that martin is a tool that you just have to learn how to use. This is not the case. Strategy is power, Martin is the grave. ;-)

IlyaA >> :
....Told you many times and I will never tire of repeating it: averaging against the trend has killed more Jews than Hitler. ....

Don't talk nonsense. A Jew will not engage in unprofitable business !

paukas >> :

Don't talk nonsense. A Jew will not engage in unprofitable business!

)))))))))))))

paukas >> :

Don't talk nonsense. A Jew will not engage in unprofitable business!

You already said that. :) Last time we met. I prepared a post here. Anything to say in that direction?

Alex5757000 писал(а) >>
If you are using Martin, you don't care what to use with it - it doesn't matter, it's different... - With a martin no TC will help.

There are 2 common misconceptions about martingale for forex:

1) each successive bet in a series of losses must equal double the previous one.

2) it is necessary to wait for a loss to reopen with an increased position (i.e. the option of increasing the open position is for some reason stubbornly ignored).

Probably, these misconceptions are rooted in the strategy for playing beagle.

PapaYozh >> :

There are 2 common misconceptions about martingale for forex:

1) each successive bet in a series of losses must equal double the previous one.

2) it is necessary to wait for a loss to reopen with an increased position (i.e. the option of increasing the open position is for some reason stubbornly ignored).

Probably, these misconceptions are rooted in the strategy for playing beagle.

A very timely observation.

I think we should define it more accurately, or better yet designate it as a class (Martingale) and highlight the types and methods in its use ( averaging, etc.).

Carl Linnaeus started with that. It made it easier for everyone to communicate. ;)

Dear Megaquotes please add a section like Wikipedia - terms of traders.

There you could first clarify the term in the discussion and then leave the final version.

Reason: