MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 664

[Deleted]
Hey,   I want to ask your help with a problem i have,   I build an ea who is only trading short i am done setting my take profit. but i need to set my stop loss at exact the same distance to the bid as the take profit    So here is an example :   Sell order : actual price is 100 Take profit is : 80...
If I want an EA to look back say 50 or 100 bars back for divergence, is it possible? Or do I have to compare the last closed bar with each of the prior 49 bars? Thank you. 
  Little problem  (3)
hi, i am trying to make an alert with laguerre indicator the alert show a message when laguerre is 1 or 0 the firs part il laguerre indicator, the sencond part il the alert which dosen't work it shows me only over sold alert and this alertisn't even correct tranks #property
Good afternoon forum users, engaged in high-frequency scalping in the accounts of Classic and ECN, have encountered some problems, the ECN accounts are more interesting, so the discussion will be held on this type of account, the first problem arose with a slip, but it was solved with your help
Hi guys, I want to write a simple loop that counts how many times some part of a candle (be it Low or High) touches the 200-p EMA. Unfortunately whenever I start the program, it automatically exits without doing anything.  Any suggestions?  Thank you! double...
  Delay between trades  (12   1 2)
I am trying to accomplish 3 things with this piece of code : 1)  I want to check the order history and identify the last closed trade of a specific signal associated with the chart/EA. 2) I want to be able to correctly identify the symbol associated with the chart/EA, even though other EA's are...
[Deleted]
Hi guys! Here is the simple EA. When I am trying to test the strategy it gives me an error OrderSend 4051, however my OrderVolume is normalized. Can you help me to find what is wrong?  extern int SingleOrderRisk = 10; // in percentsextern int PeriodMA1 = 5; // period of the first MAextern int...
See picture attached what code would I need to get the value of intersection at the green rectangle of specific Fib channel level and Fib TimeZone level
[Deleted]
Hey guys,   I am new to this forum and i really hope you can help me out. The problem is that i want to take profit at the lowest point from 30 bars back and i want my stop loss at OPEN[0]  - LOWEST POINT + OPEN[0] but i doesnt work the way i did it :p   Look below and i really hope you can help me...
Hello, I need to create a dialog box with 2 or 3 buttons (e.g. BUY/SELL/CANCEL) and to customize it in a friendly appearance, and I have no idea how to even start such a job (note: MQL 4). Have anyone any suggestion in this respect? Or can the buttons of a Message Box be customized (changing YES or...
[Deleted]
Hi  I have coded an indicator which draws arrows and lines and it works. The problem is that when I scroll the chart to the outermost left part of the chart the arrows get distorted and appear in incorrect places. When I keep scrolling in that direction the chart timeline extends and older dates as...
when set up a new mt4 terminal ,the orignal charts have "BUY "/"SELL" on it ,but i can not get the code from the script fold ,where are they ?
[Deleted]
Hi Everyone, I am trying to shade the area between the Main and Signal line of the Stochastic and I cannot do it. I try the trick in MA_Shade but it doesn't work. Can you help me to correct it? Thank you, SCFX...
[Deleted]
  Viagold
We are Forex trader . Are Looking for Viagold Forex trading
https://docs.mql4.com/constants/structures/mqltick Leaves it a bit unclear what variable last in the stuck rally is. Could someone please clarify is last of the ask or bid values or what? Thanks     
I have an EA that continously creates range bars on a offline chart  (M2) Works fine. I am developing an EA that is to be run on this chart. That EA needs indicator information from Bollinger, RSI and MACD as well as chart data How do I go about to get these indicators attached to this offline chart...
Hi Everyone My mt4 only shows results for this month, how can i extract the results since start of the account? Any suggestions?
Hi gurus,   I have problem with coding on MAC. I create my expert advisor (MQL4) on PC and test it. It works fine. When I bring my EA on MAC compiler brings me an error, for example:  iHigh, iClose, iLow, iTime function --> error is "iHigh - function not define" OrderSelect error is "wrong...
Hi, I have some question regarding Build. If I create EA in my MT4 Build 765, can someone else use my EA if he/she still using MT4 Build less than 765?   Rex 
[Deleted]
It is clear that the detection of a signal on different TFs will correlate with each other, i.e. signal/noise level will differ on different TFs, therefore it is better to take inter-timeframe signal/noise level, i.e. to catch the dominant harmonic on each separate TF, and then obtain one common for
[Deleted]
i use ComboBox .mqh in my panel. ListView.mqh after build 765 have strange behavior . ListVScroll always visible without contents list if I change the chart time frame . i try replace with ListView.mqh before 765 and ComboBox.mqh back to normal
Hi  I am trying to write a simple script to alert me if a pair is close to a resistance or support price. However when I try to use PRICE_HIGH instead of giving me the highest price for that pair in the given time frame, it just gives the value 2.  See the program I have attempted.  Any help will be...
Most FX brokers brokers limit the number of open deals and pending orders, typically 200, some up to 500. While this is certainly sufficient for most strategies, it will be a problem at some point when employing a pyramiding strategy. At this time, MQL4 does not provide the functionality to...
[Deleted]

[Deleted]
Hi all, I found a breakout indicator that is working really great (attached). It gives you a visual representation of a breakout. What would make it even better is if it sent a text alert when there is a breakout. I tried to modify the code but I'm not really a programmer. Can anyone help? Thanks...
  buzzer EA  (1)
Hi.How can I get an EA based on the Buzzer Indicator .Thanks Peter44
Does the last error remain in the  GetLastError() fonction until a new error come Or does the   GetLastError() fonction is reset ?
i am trying to make an EA with the slope direction indicator. not on hedging or scalping. but i would like to start a buy when color goes from red to blue and close the order when lines changes from blue to red and start a sell. and then so on. now i have come pretty far. except that it starts the...
Hello How can you activate Add Watch function in Meta Trader 4 Build 765. Meta Editor Version 5.00 Build 1035. Could you describe step by step - how to activate it in the program? Kind regards, Ivars
[Deleted]
Hello, I look for a MQL4 logger with source code. Thanks, Pierre