Strange behavior for iCustom journal

I developed an EA that uses a custom indicator that I call using iCustom. This indicator is actually called on a different timeframe from the chart on which the EA runs. For example, say the EA runs on H1 and the indicator runs on the D1. This all works fine and I have strategy tested on my PC at home with no problems. But, I then uploaded the EA and indicator to an MT4 install running on my VPS. I tried a last minute strategy tester run on the VPS install and all of a sudden, the strategy tester VPS pumps out a million lines of "indicator XXX loaded successfully", one line after another. This loads up my logfile, making it huge, and crashes the instance of MT4 on my VPS due to memory limitations on the VPS.

In other words, the exact same code works fine on my MT4 install on my home PC, but crashes in strategy tester on my VPS MT4. Any ideas what could be causing this?

It seems to run fine when I attach the EA to an actual chart in realtime - it just has problems with endlessly writing to the logfile in strategy tester.

Unfortunately, the indicator has "memory", ie the value at time t depends on the value of the indicator at times t-1, t-2 etc. This makes it difficult to take the indicator code and put it directly into my EA.

Any ideas what could be wrong? Is it possible to suppress all these "loaded successfully" messages?

Did you search? Try 'loaded successfully'...
Reason: