MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1213

Happy Holidays everyone! I use the "Auto TL 04" indicator to plot trend lines on my chart and it works very well for me. The only thing I can think of that would make it better is if it would display different colored trend lines instead of them all being a single color. I've tried a number of...
[Deleted]
  close all orders  (3)
hi guys, can anyone tell me if there's a command that closes all open orders at once? I'm having some problems with an invalid order ticket when closing a certain position, so I thought it would be easier to close all existing orders.... thanks jürgen
Dear Sir, we need your help, we are some of traders, we bouhgt an expert called leo trader pro but most of us can't make it run with metatrader ..and their support faild to solve their problem, So I think if you can give us an advice to solve the problem we will appreciate your effort..the problem...
[Deleted]
Hello, I found this code on the forum itself. I'm trying to build an EA on Fibonacci indicator. I have found an EA as well as some indicators. The problem is that I'm not able to understand what part of the code is fulling the condition. I appreciate if anyone would help me understand. Thank you...
[Deleted]
Hi I am programming an expert to open buy order when the line of the indicator turns blue and close the sell orders and vice versa so i identified B as: double B=iCustom(NULL,0,"Triggerlines",2,0); and then used it as: if (B==Blue) {OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,SlipPage,StopLoss,TakeProfit...
[Deleted]
I am a nood to MT4. I want to know is the demo account allowed to test EA? Everytime, I try to apply a custom indicator, it will get removed. I do not know why. Can anybody shed me some lights on MT4 nood wiki? 2010.12.26 21:47:13 LCS-MACD-Trader EURUSD,M1: removed 2010.12.26 21:47...
[Deleted]
Hi, i'm looking for a MACD alert (in the pop-up MT4 alert window) that will show the Price and Time when the MACD line crosses the zero line (intrer-candle). The only MACDzeroLineCrossAlert's i can find give the alert at the close of the candle (4Hr for me) [e.g., MACD ColorHIst Alert] and do not
[Deleted]
Hi, I was wondering if someone can help a newbie out here. Basically what I would like to do is attach my MA to first Indicator's data which is MACD and cannot figure out how to do this the sample code I am using is as follow. double MacdCurrent=iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0); //MACD
[Deleted]
  3076 pips in 18 days  (21   1 2 3)
Hello my friends What do you think the results of my work for the past Best regards http://www.mt4i.com/users/kinggbp/
[Deleted]
Hi I am looking for an indicator that combines USDindex and volatilityIndicator. I was thinking that USDindex calculates based on price closes and if it calculates based on volatility we have more informative indicator. Volatilityindicator has a formula for calculating highest highs minus lowest...
[Deleted]
Can't understand why my back tester just stops all of the sudden??? I took a quick video of my setup... please take a look and let me know if you see anything wrong. Thanks!
[Deleted]
Hi Pros, I am following the discussed many times http://thetrademachine.com/blog/2009/09/29/set-up-metatrader-history-data-get-90-backtesting-quality/ to set up an offline test. My problem is at the script period_converter. It success to transfer M1 data into M5, M15, M30, H4 data and they...
Hallo, to trade a signal system I need support for programming an EA for metatrader4: I need fill in forms to make the following manual input / selections: Currency pair (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/CHF, GBP/CHF) Order size Short or long Entry-level price Stop price Target price 1...
[Deleted]
hello everyone how to add the following to the 2ma cross over 1.how to send text messages to a webpage using http51 Idea is to call a web page with data instead of sending mail like http://www.xyz.com/secret/location/trade_signal.php 2 sending text messages with time control like start hour end hour
[Deleted]
Hi All! I am trying to display Arrows for EACH day on a chart with different Periods.. The code below is logically correct. However, I only get two arrors printed on bar=0. Can anyone suggest if I am doing something wrong or if there is a limitation to using ObjectCreate function. Заранее...
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm working on MT 4 with external DLL and whenever I want to call the expert (for example in order to close order) I'm calling to the expert throw PostMessage. Normally this works fine, but sometimes when i'm trying to do PostMessage the agent is not responding, probably because the window is...
I have an indicator, it draws arrows on the chart, and when a new arrow comes, it send automatic a message and it gives an alert with open and stop loss level. Thats great, but the problem what i have is...... is it possible that i can iclude a function for open new trades when the message come?...
[Deleted]
Hello, I got a question for which could not find a solution with the search function. I bought an indicator system, which give buy and sell alert and a stop loss (optional with email alert): "Buy Signal USDJPY stopploss @ 83.50" for example. Is there any possibility to transform this alert into...
[Deleted]
Hi all. I created a good trading system (very clear rules, but discretionary parameters on a recent past completion). I am using it in manual trading and I can say it is impressive. Of course, it is quite easy to explain with several picture examples to an experienced mql4 programmer and trader....
[Deleted]
Hello, I need an experienced MWL programmer. The project is to connect the MT4 platform to another application so I can take advantage of some new technology. If your interested and a US Citizen, please email me at ilTallman@gmail.com. Please add experience level with MQL in your emails
[Deleted]
I have a system that I would like written into an EA but don't know who to ask -or how to know if I can trust them. Any advise or information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks joyce
[Deleted]
Hi all, I am programming an EA and just got stuck in a point. I want the EA to alert when a trade has been modified. I can use file functions to save each trade specifications and let the EA check all the existing trades with the file to see if something has happened or not! but I'd prefer not use...
[Deleted]
If able, I'm looking for a MACD [similar to the MACD True indicator, with adjustable settings] ALERT that will show the PRICE and Time when the MACD line crosses the zero line (in the pop-up MT4 alert window) and stays crossed for at least x minutes (adjustable setting, such as 15 minutes). The only
[Deleted]
I'm trying to make an expert advisor that selects an order when it closes out at a loss and re-enters it. It shouldn't be a problem with pending orders.. but this doesn't work at all. Can anyone help? int start() { //---- Orders=OrdersTotal(); Count=OrdersHistoryTotal()-1;...
[Deleted]
while making an EA, I am in a kinda trouble. If the buy orders closed, I wnat to open only sell order... Even if every condition meets the criteria of opening buy position, I dont want to buy positions again. What code do I have to add if(iRSI(NULL,0,OPBUY_LEFT_1_Period,OPBUY_LEFT_1_AppliedPrice...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am looking for the right solution to sleep a EA for few minutes. I search on the forum but don't found a tips. Anybody have a idea to do it ? Regards, cake40
[Deleted]
Hello, I developpe my indicator. And i would like to know, how to call it in a EA ? Could anybody help me ? Cheers, cake40
Hello! Can anyone tell me where is the problem? Thanks! for(int cnt4=OrdersTotal()-1;cnt4>=0;cnt4--){ // I also try: for(int cnt4=0;cnt4<OrdersTotal(); cnt4++)      OrderSelect(cnt4,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);      if( (OrderType()<=OP_SELL) && (OrderSymbol()==Symbol())...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, i am encountering some issues here which i have no idea how to solve by myself. The situation is: 1. i have 10 same EA loaded on 10 different pair charts. 2. after some time, i cannot open some charts' EA properties by clicking the smiling face OR pressing F7. It is like hanging at there,...