MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1211

[Deleted]
Hi Pros, Is there any way to run several EAs on one chart? I have no idea on it. Thanks and Happy new year!
Why do: int bars = iBarShift( Symbol (), 0 ,iTime( Symbol (), PERIOD_MN1 , 24 )); AND int bars = iBarShift( Symbol (), 0 ,iTime( Symbol (), PERIOD_MN1 , 3 )); BOTH return bars = 1000??? (On Daily chart in tester) If i change period to PERIOD_W1 the return is still 1000. I have tried to execute it on
here is the problem, I wanted my positions to stack as they get profits and as well do a "martingale" I know this is not martingale because this is not doubling the lots on wrong trades but here is what it is supposed to do. - Open an order in both sides buy/sell for the currency with a take profit...
Follow up on previous post Pls read the previous post “Risk Reward 1:5″ first before reading this. In this post i would like to touch on a very important topic. As seen in the chart above. Forex trading pair: Gbp Jpy went down even further from our target profit area. Does it matter to us to see it...
Software products from Piligrimm – DAO _______________________________________ In this theme I wish to begin presentation of programs developed by me for trading. Unfortunately, I do not know English language, therefore is compelled to use the electronic translator, and its translation is not always...
Hi, This function is sporadicaly returning OrderModify Error 1. Any ideas? I'd be most thankful! void ManageOrders(){   double open, stop;      if (OrdersTotal() != 0)   {      for (int x=OrdersTotal()-1; x>=0; x--)      {         OrderSelect(x,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);                  if...
[Deleted]
Is free forex trading education is available on internet.Does forextradingevo.com is best forex education website? Is there any other website who is given free forex education? forextradingevo.com is providing free online forex certification.If forex trading education is free why you go...
[Deleted]
Hi Everybody, Wishing you a Happy New Year. Actually I am New to MetaTrader 4 Programing. And also I don't have anyexperience in Programing. I just trying to learn from the basics. WhenI tried to make a EA, I failed to calculate the "Average". This isbecause of, as i told you before, I am new to...
I working a stochastic divergence with automatic divergence line, and i did it ....when i start open in 1 hour the line is perfect but if i change to another period the line from 1 hour is still exist and mix with 4 hour line . did someone can help me for solf this problem ? Thankyou
[Deleted]
please i need help here. I am a new MQ4 student. i made this EA SAMPLE, Here I use 2 indicator : PARABOLIC SARS (0.01, 0.1) and HISTOGRAM (period 10) please check and correct it for me...
[Deleted]
The EAs on a real account of a broker behave differently from demo accounts of the other brokers making losses at the same time EA on the demo accounts making money. So, I want to make an EA on a real account to trade according to the trades made by the same EA on the other broker. Is it...
[Deleted]
How do I write an EA with simple pending order and take profit? Example: Euro/Dollar Buy Limit Order Price: $1.34 Take Profit: 1.35 Thank you very much.
For all Freinds and Collegues here in the forum the best for the new year, lot of profitable trades, healt and lauck for the new year! Best regards from austria EAD
I realized that the value of the OverLay Chart vary as I zoom in and out on the chart. So it can be above or below the overlay pair depending on where the chart begins (i believe) or how much I zoom in and out. Is there anyway to overcome this tiny flaw??? How to make the value fixed like any...
I want to optimize the indicator for better signals. Need help please.
[Deleted]
Hi all, i want my expert to close sell order for a pair when it opens buy order for that pair and vice versa. I wrote the following code: if (B1>10000&&Time0!=Time[0]){            OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,Lots,Bid,SlipPage,StopLoss,TakeProfit,"Abdu EA",MagicNumberSell,0...
I would like to build website, that the QUOTE running on the screen like this: http://www.interpanpasifikfutures.com/test01.php I'm trying download MT4 to see what happen. The Question are: Where is URL/server address for that QUOTE in order I can take/upload the QUOTE data to my own MySQL Database?...
[Deleted]
Dears, Please i need help to know why my EA not work however its work in Strarty tester and gain a points, and im sure Metatrade optiion as the smil face its apper to me Pleae I need your Advice And the below my test EA : #property copyright "Copyright © 2010, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property...
[Deleted]
How can I open an automatic order - with stop loss and take profit - when EMA200 is the same of EMA 20?
Hi all, I want to implement a partial close function, the order should be closed partially when it reaches some pips in profit. What I have doubts is how to know when the order has already been closed partially, for example: -Buy order, open price 1.5000, close 50% at 50 pips of profit. -The...
[Deleted]
Hello and wish a very happy new year in advance. I'm trying to draw a line joining the highest points and lowest points among the last fifty bars, so as to create a channel or a triangle, whatever it may form. Can anyone simplify the use of ObjectCreate(), ObjectSet(), etc... which will be required...
[Deleted]
Hello, Is it possible to change the size of fonts that display price? It's very painful to watch (I am aware of magnified price indicator, but it shows current price only). Can this be added to the next mt4 update?
  Help with Script  (4)
I am new at this and tried the following from the book and don't know how to fix it. Can someone help please. EURUSD //-------------------------------------------------------------------- // simpleopen.mq4 // The code should be used for educational purpose only....
[Deleted]
求花画圆的手动指标,有那位师傅有呀给一个,谢谢.
[Deleted]
Hello friends in coding: I am new to the game of coding, and have been experimenting with monitoring trailing stops internal to the EA, and then closing whatever open order there is when the internal Trailing Stop calculation triggers and OrderClose. The attached code begins first by opening a...
After starting Terminal.exe, MT4 has chewed up 1 hour CPU (almost same as elapsed) and not actually started up (no window visible, no task in task bar). It's chewing 50% on twin core (so one core pretty much solid usage) Terminal.exe version = 4.0.0.229 PF Delta usually 0 & peaking at 3 (i.e. not...
I've been trying to get this EA to close (losing) trades at anytime (that the StopLoss is reached) and not just at the end/beginning of a new bar as it currently does. This often results in losing trades taking heavy losses that I could avoid IF I can get the EA to close out these (losing) trades...
[Deleted]
sorry my english I want to create a earobot based on a technical system. the earobot should open a position and each -28 pips should open another position with the lot doubled compared to before. all this until you get to TP the last open position. The TP should be 31 pips. 5000 € from a starting...
  ea pips4idiots  (1)
I have purchased pips4idiots and had it installed by forexvps using metatrader4 platform. I have a 'smiley face' and forexvps confirm that the ea is insralled and working correctly but I have not had any buy/sell instructios and it has been nearly three weeks. Can you please help? Many thanks Don
[Deleted]
Hi. I'm from the forex-tsd forum and I am trying to make a scalping EA work, but i need some help. I cant make it trading, could someone help me please? See Scalper_Code.txt.