MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1459

Hello! I decided to put trading signals on my web site. I start on monday or maybe tuesday. Here is link: www.jurcekmpt.slohosting.com For more informations contact me. Have a nice weekend! :)
[Deleted]
  FAPTurbo  (2)
Hey, I review Forex products and time to time I share with everyone on the forum my findings. So here is the latest! By now, I am sure that you have heard about FAPTurbo, the first real money forex trading robot. There has been a lot of hype around it in the forex market. It is a system which trades...
[Deleted]
i need help in writing the code to specify the enties' time; i would like to add to my EA a starttime and endtime where entires should occur, if other conditions are met, only in that time interval. thank you
Hello, Is there is a Script (or EA) that runs backtesting automatically similar to that used before the start of 2008 competition to test EAs automatically and outputs a performance report?
Any one know of any EA's that work acceptably well with pairs other than the EUR/USD?
Hello everyone! I am working on an aggression level "if/else statement". Here's what I have so far; if (AggLevel = 5) { Aggression = 200;//Leverage is 50:1 }else { if (AggLevel = 4) { Aggression = 250;//Leverage is 40:1 } }else { if...
Ive back tested the same EA several times. Using the same parameters I get 2 different sets of results. The results just keep alternating one after the other. This happens when I use the Optimization Parameter=Balance. Can anyone explain this behavior? Test 1. - Initial Deposit 10000.00...
I downloaded the documentation Book several times, but still cant open it successfully. It just opens a blank page with an error. has anyone converted this to Word or PDF?
I have an indicator that alerts when 2 Moving Averages cross. This indicator has the following section of code-- limit=Bars-counted_bars; for(i = 0; i <= limit; i++) { fasterEMAnow = iMA(NULL, 0, FasterEMA, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, i ); fasterEMAprevious = iMA(NULL, 0, FasterEMA, 0, MODE_EMA
[Deleted]
Hello I need help with eliminating opening more than 1 position by my EA, I want to do something like this if(Ordertotal(OrderMagicNumber(012345))!=0) But it does not working! Please can somebody help me????
[Deleted]
This is a programming language forum. Yet for some reason it attracts non-programmers. Now, to the best of my knowledge, programmers don't clog up knitting forums with ill-conceived comments about perling and casting. Or ask little old ladies to knit them a free jumper. However, for some unknown...
I've optimized an EA and gotten Input variable settings that are positive. When I use these settings to run a back test, the results are negative. I've been thinking that the Optimizer is using 'minute' data while the back tester is using 'tick' data. Is this correct? Bill
Hello freinds, I got an error massage: " internal stack overflow - simplify the program, please". Is the meaning of this massage that the program is too big ? I ask your help, how can I solve this indicator ? Thankes, Crossy
I got this script off this forum. I modified it a little, but basically the same and has only half worked in either case. If i have 6 pending orders it will delete the last 3 placed. When i instigate the script again it will delete 2 more, leaving the first. And if I run the script the 3 rd time...
[Deleted]
I have my EA place a grid on my chart by using this piece of code : total=OrdersTotal();       if(total<1)      {       Temp=MarketInfo(Pair, MODE_BID);       for (int Cnt=1;Cnt<=NormalizeDouble((Range/2),0);Cnt++)           {             OrdSend(Pair, OP_BUYSTOP, Lot, Temp+(Cnt*Interval*point()),...
Im trying to Export all of the 1m data my broker has on the server. I go into the History Center, Click on 1m for the pair I want to download. Depending on which pair I select sometimes it says: Database: 50000 / 3244987 records If I do an Export in this situation, I only get 50000 records and other
I downloaded the MetaTrader from FXcbs and started having troubles optimizing FapTurbo45PRO, among others. I thought it was the EA, but I now think that it's in MetaTrader (I'm using 223). This is the message I keep getting: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: terminal...
[Deleted]
hi all.. currently i made some ea that get int value from .dll file.. but i face some problem regarding this matter.. below is the c++ source code for dll file.. #include "stdafx.h"#define MT4_EXPFUNC __declspec(dllexport)#include "test.h"#ifdef _DEBUG#define new DEBUG_NEW#undef THIS_FILEstatic char...
Hi, i am experiencing a problem with my EA. Since version 222 it doesn't work even in test mode.. Until version 220 was working correctly. Also, it works with some brokers and nor with others. Which could be the reason? Anyone could help me out? Thanks
[Deleted]
I have been working with the iWPR indicator quite a bit, and havediscovered that it sometimes returns nonsense values not at all relatedto the position of the indicator line on the visual charts. This ofcourse upsets the program logic. My analysis so far is leading me tobelieve that it might be...
Hi, I have been using two or more indicators in the same chart window, but I have aproblem: the "Zero" of one indicator doesn't stays in the same levelof the "zero" of the other indicator. So I end up with two "zeros"in the same chart windows. Is there any way to put all "Zeros" of the different...
[Deleted]
I download historical data from History Center and found error data between 02 jan 2009 to 20 mar 2009. They are shifted by one. historical data of eurusd historical data of usdchf
I am not talking about hardware or software BACKDOORS from anyone or anybody particularly. But, think about it seriously. What happens if there was unwanted guess with unwanted oversight?? What happens to the concept of personal trade secret, trade mark, or personal propietary ideas?? I simply don't
[Deleted]
I'm thinking of purchasing a new desktop computer with an AMD Phenom quad-core processor running 64-bit Vista. The sole purpose will be to run multiple instances of MT4 each running an EA against a separate account. Does anyone have any comments about any compatibility issues I may run into? I...
may you help me compile the follow code to mt4 indicator,used in chart window. BIAS1:=(MA(C,2)-MA(C,4))/MA(C,4)*100; BIAS2:=(MA(C,2)-MA(C,8))/MA(C,8)*100; line1:MA((BIAS1+2*BIAS2 )/3,5)*50; line2:MA(line1,2) ; thank you
I have written a EA. It back test just fine. I have a smilly face. Any ideals of what could be wrong? ---Tom
2009.04.21 20:03:18 Mail: not enough space for 'OrderTicket ' can any one tell me what this meen
Hi I am looking for an EA programmer to program a strategy I have. Please email me at tradertt123456 A T gmail D O T com and quote your price and I will send you the details of the strategy I need coded.
[Deleted]
HELLO, THIS EA IS NOT PLACING THE RIGHT ORDER FOR ME PLEASE HELP ME MODIFY IT TO PLACE BUY STOP ADD 30 PIPS TO THE OPEN PRICE OF THE DAILY CANDLE STICK PLUS SPREAD SELL STOP SUBTRACT 30 PIPS FROM THE OPEN PRICE OF THE DAILY CANDLE STICK MINUS SPREAD. THIS IS ALL I WANT THE EA TO DO FOR ME ....
Hello there pls does any body know how to use this indicator CycleIdentifier.mq4, should please tell me.thanks