MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1209

[Deleted]
I need a 4 Hour Candlestick to initiate at 5:00 PM Eastern Time which is equivalent to 10:00 PM GMT. Is there a way to set this up in Meta Trader 4? Thanks.
[Deleted]
I am new to MT$ and I can not add new code. I am very interested in adding the "better volume Indicator ", Can anybody help me. TY
[Deleted]
Hi Pros, If I save a report for an EA with trailing stop, it will be very very long.......becasue every modification or the order is recorded. Does anybody know how to save a more brief report ? like only the open and close of each order...... Thank you very much!
[Deleted]
Hello All... Experienced programmer looking to earn some extra cash... available to help with your coding ideas. Send me a PM and lets discuss what you'd like to achieve. References available.
  I cried, the forex game is a joke  (102   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
I've been working on the forex market for a while now. I often like to open accounts to play - this is how the last game ended: I decided to take a random trading desk that came up under my nose, and the conditions were not bad enough for pipsing. My calculations were very good for pipsipsing. On
Hello friends this is checkmail and am having few doubts about coding, how to code an bar histogram into an slope bar histogram, can anyone here explain to me about it. as for instance how to code an HMA histogram to an slope bar histogram, even zero divider is more convenient.
The stealthy, active & functional Stop Loss utilized will only be calculated internally in the EA and then close the order when this is level is reached. But the second 'published' SL is a 'FailSafe' that is placed on the server when the order is activated. This gets around the problem that is often...
[Deleted]
I have a what would be considered a simple MA EA and I would like to have the EA trade with reverse logic. In other words, I would like the EA to buy when a sell signal is triggered and vice-versa. Is this a line in the code that can be added to do this and if so, would some one post it here as I...
Hi, Been struggling with this for a week, trying code & googling .. It concerns the situation whereby indicators need to be overlayed because only 8 simultaneous buffers are allowed to be placed screen by 1 indi. Take an indi A and an indi B. Both start at 1.00 and end up where ever. First i place...
I've been using the ALPARI UK Demo for a few months now and this is the firsttime I came across this error. My journal has the following lines (they repeat a few times): DataCenter connecting failed [6] unknown command C6 login The expert that was running during this stopped working, but did...
[Deleted]
Hi I run two copies of mt4 because a have dual monitors, is there anyway I can changing the title on the widows taskbar when the program is running? Thanks Antony
Hello friends this is checkmail and am having an nice working indicator expect it gives an compilation error, and also it doesn't function as coded. The indicator is to change the bars as per the trend blue for uptrend and red for downtrend, to improve its accuracy the first bar of both the trends...
My name is Ruslan Nikolaev I am the founder and president of the new brokerage and investment company RVD so Selection criteria: confirmed report from the real, where your expert works or you personally At least 6 months and at least the number of transactions corresponding to the type of your
[Deleted]
Hello, I am trying to write a function that will take an array and a value as input and output an array, the idea is to shift all the values and have the scalar input be the 0th element of the output, an "updater" function. I simplified my function to a ridiculous level to try to figure out why...
[Deleted]
  simple 2MA cross  (4)
Looking for simple 2MA cross EA. also hope can add CCI to it. many thanks
  WHAT IF IT DOES EXIST?  (232   1 2 3 4 5 ... 23 24)
In many sciences (philosophy, physics, chemistry, etc.) scientists successfully apply this approach "What if this is already ......, then what ...... " . I suggest that forum members think together about such a question. Imagine that some talented person invented the Grail, created an advisor on
[Deleted]
Hello gang: Let's say I begin my EA in the start section with a check on Open Orders with the OrdersTotal() function. If OrdersTotal()>0 then do some other logical analysis, but if OrdersTotal()<1 (meaning no open orders), then how can I immediately query what the last close order was, and whether...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am New to MQL4. I don't have much experience in MQL4 and also normal programing. I required help from seniors. 1st I have done average of 14 days high by mentioning double high1,high2,high3,...........high13,high14; high1=high[1]; high2=high[2]; high3=high[3]; ........... ............ .........
[Deleted]
  Confusion..  (2)
I am using MetaTrader4 for the first time today. I have previous experiences with other clients but not a lot, so this may be an interpretation issue. I entered a sell on GBP/USD at 1.55018 for 2 lots (I am reading this directly from the history so it's definitely accurate) @ Jan 5, 12:36 The S/L...
I have 2 questions about MT4 and MQL4: 1. Can the function return more params than one? I know it is possible to do it by merging params into one string but maybe is better solution? 2. Is it possible to open in MT4 a window without choosing the symbol? The chart would be drawn by indicator. Thank...
[Deleted]
Hello, does MT4 run on Windows Server 2008 Enterprise™ 64-bit ?  Thank you. 
[Deleted]
Hi I have this indicator that I downloaded as freeware to show the highest and lowest prices for the day expressed in the code as the R1 and R2, there are other functions in the indicator that are not used. The indicator starts at 00:00 hours each day, how can this be made to start at 05:00 hours...
Hi I'm using delphi 2010(v14) to mk DLL s for metatrder . here is the function definition in delphi : procedure GetSendOrder(var symbol:shortstring;var CMD:integer;var vol:double;var Price:double;var slippage:integer;var SL:double;var TP:double;var Comment:shortstring;var Magic:integer;var Expire...
Hey all. I am finding that after I compile my code, any errors or warnings are listed with the line number in the source file. However, the line numbers in the error/warning is always about 3 lines off of the problem line of code. Any reason why that you have run into? Thanks.
Hi All, I'm a newbie & kind of confused by the snippet below. Could anyone explain what is actually the 'shift' or it's exact function in simple explanation? int shift = 1; double x1 = iCustom(NULL, 0,"iX", 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, shift); double x2 = iCustom(NULL, 0,"iX", 1, 2, 3, 4, 0, shift + 1); I...
Hi, all ai need one script for change dimension to alert window ?Thank you...
[Deleted]
Gents, I got an HTC HD7 (runs Windows Phone7) - does MetaTrader4 Mobile support it? thanks
[Deleted]
New to mql4, I wrote the following code for practice, but can't figure out why I get an Error 130 I think it has to do with unNormalized numbers. I'm using IBFX broker and they use the 5th decimal on the price. double Stoploss = 50; double Takeprofit = 50; int start() { int ticket =...
Can anyone see why the first alert is returning zero every time ? I wanted it to compare the buffers current and previous values and therefore the Alert should return a varying result of either 0, 1 or 2 depending if the direction is up down or mixed but it isnt working that way int start()  {...