MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1212

[Deleted]
Hi. I'm from the forex-tsd forum and I am trying to make a scalping EA work, but i need some help. I cant make it trading, could someone help me please? See Scalper_Code.txt.
[Deleted]
Hello: Experienced coder here in HTML and CSS yet I'm new to MQL4 and studying / learning as I go. Have been testing the script below with success, however when trying to use S/Ls and T/Ps, I receive the Error 130 - Invalid Stops message and orders will not go through. If any coders with more...
Is Automated Currency Trading beneficial for earn money online or not,if yes than how.......... ACT
[Deleted]
Hi Pros, I downloaded some history data for Futures from Alpari UK, like copper, corn.................. although the data could go back to year 2000, it is obviously much smaller, and less accurate than the forex data. Does anybody know how to test the history data in futures ? Thanks a lot!
When I save a template, dates parameters are saved not under classical yy.mm.dd but under a number. I did a search on Internet and can't find how to convert from date string format to this date number format. Can someone tell me how or points to an article, thanks and Happy Year
Hello, ive been studying the MQL4 tutorial and now at a level that i can start to experiement with changing code to learn on a active simple EA. Ive tried running the EA tradingexpert.mq4 on the book tutorial, on my demo with various currency pairs but i can not get the EA to execute orders. It...
I was breaking my head trying to do a very simple thing: Change an arrow style for a line style. I usually change only the SetIndexStyle, but this time it didn’t work, and the indicator disappear. Do you know where my mistake is? #property indicator_separate_window#property indicator_buffers...
[Deleted]
Sorry to ruin the party.. all these EAs are pure crap. HiRider who is supposedly the best one is highly optimized with its optimized parameters hidden inside the DLL. Do you guys remember Forex Shocker which when released it had optimization for every month going back to 2006? The same is true...
[Deleted]
I am a complete newbie at The Forex Market and it seems overwhelming of where to begin. Is there such a thing as someone teaching you or mentoring you to do this for a percentage of the profits? Similar to a franchise is what I am thinking, is this not a doable thing? So much hype and fluff on this...
[Deleted]
I am looking at EURUSD chart. There are big gaps of uncharted data. For example: There is data for 10th of Dec 2010. Next block is for 17th of Dec. This is just one example.. I have already found a few cases of missing history data. How can construction and optimization of models be done with...
[Deleted]
I have some Confuse: there are two tickets: buy EU/USD open price :13120,2 lots buy EU/USD open price :1.3140, 4 lots and the price is 1.3150 now, so : AccountProfit () =?? (if) (1.3150-1.3120)*2x1000+(1.3150-1.3140)*4*1000=10000? (if need to Xlots) OrderProfit( )=?? ( if) (1.3150-1.3120)*2x1000...
[Deleted]
I am testing a program and cannot get either Print or Alert to show anything anywhere. Does anyone else experience this?
I'm having trouble how to make the code for EA so always open and close order every 2 minutes. Open posisition just only one order. Thanks before
Need help using the following codes. sxTed: Jon this function issues unique numbers //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Function..: SequenceNumber                                       |//| Purpose...: Generate a sequential number.                        |//|...
Currently we have default time frame of M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, and MN. Does anyone know how to set additional time frame for H2 (Two hour graph) and H8 (Eight hour graph) ?? Thank you
[Deleted]
  Newbie Question  (3)
I have just started using MT4. I have spent a while experimenting with the program. I have used quite a few different trading platforms in the past but I cant find a section which shows you open trades,historical trades or account balance, any feedback appreciated.
  Forex strategies  (112   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Forex strategies. If 90% of traders using the most sophisticated strategies lose, then what is the point? It turns out that the best strategy is to trade in the opposite direction from the signals of any strategy? Regards - Sergey Sartakov. It was noticed here that it is as difficult to build a bad
New article Create your own Market Watch using the Standard Library Classes is published: The new MetaTrader 5 client terminal and the MQL5 Language provides new opportunities for presenting visual information to the trader. In this article, we propose a universal and extensible set of classes,...
[Deleted]
int last_closed_order_ticket;   int last_closed_time = 0;   for(int k=9;k>=0;k--) {      if(OrderSelect(k,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY)) {         if(OrderCloseTime()>last_closed_time)         {         last_closed_time=OrderCloseTime();         last_closed_order_ticket=OrderTicket();...
  A real question  (98   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Good evening gentlemen, I want to say at once, I am new to mql4. Metatrader 4 has " Data window " (<Ctrl>+<D>), could you please tell me if there is a way to get indicator values from there? I really hope for a quick and comprehensive reply
Hi, I wrote indicator which works many with bar number. Example of code is below: for (Bar = limit; Bar >= 0; Bar--) //all bar cycle { //some code here for (int i=4; i>=2; i--) //shifting Highs and Bar Numbers in Array { HighBar[i] = HighBar[i-1];...
Hi, I am tryingto put one dimensional array into a file so that if I close and subsequentlyopen the terminal the same EA can find the array information in the file anduse it. I havecreated the attached test EA to this and print the array information once thefile is created and populated. I have two...
Dear all I want to send two orders that meet the same rule in different day below is my code int p=20; int a,aa; double vol3=0.1; double open,type; datetime b; if((Ask-Open[0]>=1000*Point || Ask-Open[1]>=1000*Point) && Ask >= iMA(NULL,0,p,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_HIGH,1)+500*Point && OrdersTotal() == 0 ) {...
[Deleted]
selecting time and date style time and date - current time ( broker time ) or local time ( system time) indicator start hour and end hour ( in between times only indicator will alerts and sends emails) thanks
It's impossible to do any effective ongoing, longterm EA algorithm and settings testing and development without this capacity.Likewise for ANY profitable trading system. Currently there is no comprehensiveand effective solution that I am aware of for this vital need. This informationneeds to be...
Hi Rosh, in my EA are 58 contributions, some of which are identical. Because it is very confusing, I would like to delete posts. Is that possible? Thanks, hansH.
Does MT4 only allow alerts for the market price? I want to add an alert for RSI levels, SAR levels, etc. Also: When I hold the mouse over a candle it sometimes gives me the open close high and low but not always. When I hold it over a bearish candle, the information isn;t displayed. Any ideas?
[Deleted]
how do i download a script? tia
So, I'm testing the strategy, running the pluses by eye and the minuses by tester... The five-minute picture with ISP quotes (by the way, the quotes downloaded from Metatrader are false, not the quotes): Blue line - pending buy order , as you can see the high candle did not reach the blue line 3