fun with equity curves! - page 2

actually this was the result when i was trying some hedging strategies. It works well if you increase the lotsize exponetially, and close all when your reach 2% profit. (of course basically some kind of martingale so nothing for my liveaccount but intresting to play around with). This results i get when i try to overhedge only by a minimal ammount of lots. Intresting system but all my swing indicators a too late/fast so in ranging periods i go broker.

graph looks funny so i posted it here in the Fun with equity curves thread

;)

//z

@zzuegg: that's a funny equity curve! :)

zzuegg:

LOL!

In my native tongue (Latvian), 'saw' (noun) is actually a slang euphemism for 'loss'.

Shoot the Duckies...

ubzen:

Shoot the Duckies...

good old friend "Martin" shooting at the ducks, eh? ;)

but looks not that bad if the equity is drawn correctly

add: i got better results with a regressive based money-management instead of progressive

zzuegg:

good old friend "Martin" shooting at the ducks, eh? ;)

but looks not that bad if the equity is drawn correctly

Yep, lol. It doesn't show when the ducks attacked back. Pretty ugly. This stuff is only cool to look at. I don't have the nerves for martin on a real account either. My guess if equity was drawn correctly, it'll look like demon clouds instead of cute marching ducks.

Added: Dang your's look pretty good. Whats the minimum lot size 10?

Lotsize ranges between 1Lot and 2Lot.

Unfortunately it performs not that good wit lotrange 0.1 to 0.2, i asume because of the loss in possible fineadjustment.

Reason: