Advice on a real advisor for the money

esteemed experts,

I would like your advice on a stable and profitable Expert Advisor that really works ( on real accounts).

I am willing to pay money.

tempico писал(а) >>

esteemed connoisseurs,

I would like your advice on a stable and profitable Expert Advisor that actually works (on real accounts).

I do not know them, and the ones I know are not for sale.

My advice is different, for sure you will be bombarded with offers to buy this and that, and almost inexpensive... Without the proper experience, it's very difficult to understand if these offers are worth anything. That's where it's worth asking for advice ...

In addition, one more tip, I have passed through my hands a lot of advisors, and those that can be bought are not any better than those that can be found for free, I will say more, 90% of what they sell, you can also find for free, and the conscience of the copyright holder will not torment, because it is "free" - they redeem. And the money you saved would be better spent on a church or orphanage. >> good luck.

Figar0 писал(а) >>

I don't know any, and the ones I do know aren't for sale.

My advice is different, you will probably get offers to buy this, that and almost inexpensively... Without proper experience, it's hard to know if these offers are worth anything. That's where it's worth asking for advice ...

In addition, one more tip, I have passed through my hands a lot of advisors, and those that can be bought are not any better than those that can be found for free, I will say more, 90% of what they sell, you can also find for free, and the conscience of the copyright holder will not torment, because it is "free" - they redeem. And the money you saved would be better spent on a church or orphanage. Good luck.

Thanks for the comment.

That's the thing. You don't want to buy crap.

I don't know where to get the real thing.

I don't know where to get something real... i don't know... and trading myself is a psychological problem... that's why i want to hand over the trading to a soulless robot...

Figar0 >> :

>> I'll tell you what, 90% of what they sell can also be found for free.

+1

tempico писал(а) >>

Advise me on a really working (on real accounts) stable profitable Expert Advisor.

Try to ask the winners or leaders on 1-2 pages of chm2008 robots

Maybe you will get a bargain... - https://championship.mql5.com/2012/en

I would sell mine to an Expert Advisor (for the worse, it gives a small profit).

But I don't want to give away my work for cheap. It's too early to sell it for a lot...

tempico >> :

esteemed connoisseurs,

I would like your advice on a stable and profitable Expert Advisor that actually works (on real accounts).

Write to ivau80@mail.ru. There is an investor password for the account. We'll make a deal there.

tempico >> :

esteemed connoisseurs,

I would like your advice on a stable and profitable Expert Advisor that really works (on real accounts).

How much are you willing to pay? Have your own options for you, to make it less expensive. Ready to provide an investment password from REAL. skymaster81@ya.ru. I'll give you recommendations on settings. I say at once, the profits are very good.

rid >> :

Try the prize winners or leaders on 1-2 pages of the 2008 World Cup robots

You might be able to get a deal... - https://championship.mql5.com/2012/en

I would sell mine to an expert (for thin or for poor, it gives a small profit).

But I don't want to give away my work for cheap. But it's too early to sell it for a lot of money...

Interested in an exchange? If so, contact me at ivau80@mail.ru

Let's draw a parallel. You want to buy a ready-made business, right? Right. Here comes the calculation, if a business earns $ 100,000 a year, then it will be sold for at least $ 250,000)) Usually the selling price is paid back in 2 years))) And if you want to somehow modify the Expert Advisor, it means you know mql4)) But if you know mql4, why would you buy someone else's EA?)

RocketTrend >> :
Let's draw a parallel. You want to buy a ready-made business, right? >> Right. Here comes the calculation, if business earns $100,000 a year, then it will be sold for at least $250,000))) Usually the sale price pays off in 2 years))) And if you want to somehow modify the Expert Advisor, it means you know mql4)) And if you know mql4, then why do you need someone else's EA?)

How I started to write... I downloaded Expert Advisors from my database. Experimented with them. Studied what affects what. Studied the language at the same time. And voila. Now I have my own Expert Advisor, which successfully works on my real account.

Skymaster писал(а) >>

How I started writing... I downloaded EAs from the base. Experimented with them. Studied what affects what. Studied the language at the same time. And voila. Now I have my own EA, which successfully works on my real account.

Is it the one which sets lot 10 times bigger?

Reason: