Advice on a real advisor for the money - page 5

Also, I get the best results on EURUSD-1D/USDCHF-1D/GBPUSD-4H. You can also try it on other currencies and timeframes.

nord >> :
>> you should put some demo to try it out, nobody wants to take a piggyback.

Yeah, to get hacked. You better watch what you're writing :)

Since the last post, not bad results.

Neutron >> :

Anything you are offered for money or free is pure scams. Use your mind, an advisor that makes a steady profit is essentially a printing press...

You amaze me. :) About the machine, that's for the Gosznak, I guess. And as for the "scam" - you're wrong here, you can't "label" everyone. Who says that the Expert Advisor will always bring a steady profit? I think the romantics who believe in the grail are only among mathematicians and physicists (without being sarcastic). The man needs a program that will trade instead of him. He is a pragmatist. And there are such programs ("Neutron 30.11.2008 09:23 hooray! - My three-layer non-linear neural network has started showing a stable positive trading result"), and even for money. You can't always tell right away if it's what you need... But that's the buyer's problem

Skymaster >> :
Not bad results since the last post.

Yes, to raise $18 in a week of trading and not lose the deposit is not bad at all.

At $3 a day.

But once a 500p stop is triggered, half the deposit is gone.

If the deposit is $6 as you have, you won't have a heart attack.

Your results are good, but if you have a deposit of 6 dollars in your account you won't have a heart attack.

By doing an honest day's work?

How about two stops in a row?

Only a kamikaze would put such an EA on a non-cent real.

ZS took a straight: you had a drawdown of $10 with initial deposit of $6 (88%), the deposit has survived by miracle.

Look at the top ranked EAs. They have SL of 1000 points or more. And the drawdown... 500 pips from 3000 is about 18%.

Then my dear goldtrader, the SL has already been triggered. As you see there is nothing bad going on. 500 pips from 6000 is only 12%. I think the risk is minimal. By the way, that is also shown in tests. And I do not know where you got 88%. It would have been Stop Out a long time ago. This is just for the future, so that you could use a calculator in your hands.

Also, there has never been a $10 drawdown. At most 5.

Skymaster, what are you pushing?

In the Strategy Tester in 2008 the total loss on the eurodollar from the initial deposit of 1000 fixed lot 0.1

Beat the pushers!!!

Skymaster писал(а) >>

Decided to post a test version. It is quite usable, but only in 0.01/0.02/0.03/0.04/0.05/0.06/0.07/0.08/0.09/0.1 lots.

I recommend to test it with depo from 1000$.

It drains everything and stomps somewhere ( by test for 8 years).

I have one of them, I will not give screenshots, stats or investment passwords, because you might lose the algorithm of its work.

i have already been coding for a month or so and it has been in the test for a month and a half already.

it's been in the test for a month and a half now. So, it returns 50% for a week, fully automated, no super-hacks, it is focused only on trading and that's all, no indicators and external Expert Advisors are used.

I will finish it and may sell it, someone here asked me why I should sell it. - I have a good robot, but my finances are not so good. If I sell it, I can raise my deposit to a decent level, instead of waiting till I get the needed amount from scratch!

I would not sell it for cheap, and I would not want to reward you with a penny!

Reason: