Alpari's voracious terminals

I have faced the problem of voraciousness of Alpari terminals.
All other things being equal, the terminal from Alpari is consuming much more CPU resources than terminals from other brokers.
Can anybody suggest how to deal with this problem...

Thank you in advance.

Could it be because of the five digits? Are the quotes going more frequently?

I have no idea how to deal with it

Debugger:

I have faced the problem of voraciousness of Alpari terminals.
All other things being equal, the terminal from Alpari is consuming much more CPU resources than terminals from other brokers.
Can anybody suggest how to deal with this problem...

Thank you in advance.

Try deleting/clearing your history. It'll be easier in no time.

Debugger:

What if I take another broker's terminal and just hook up a server there?

Andrei01:
What if I take another broker's terminal and just hook up a server there?

Try it, but don't forget about the history. And it eats up all the resources. It is better to try to test and optimize EAs in a more competent way. I have no problems at work, like with other brokerage companies.

Debugger:

It's time to change the cpu and add RAM or get a completely new computer. 2 cores t7100 3gb ram - alpari terminal well oooh very rarely glitched laptop 5 years)))

I have 8 GB and so... I didn't start this topic to get my dicks in a twist, but to ask how to solve the problem if anyone has encountered it...

Does it eat up more CPU resources? Not memory?

It eats up processor resources (sometimes it loads the CPU up to 70-100%), while others take 25-30% and very seldom.

Debugger:
It eats up processor resources (sometimes it loads the CPU up to 70-100%), while others take 25-30% and very seldom.
I don't know, I don't use more than 30%
Reason: