The fight against PYTHIA 8 has come down to a dumb formula... - page 2

Let us see what happens with parton densities at high energy of the proton. In this case the proton itself can be left untouched, and it is enough for us to move from one frame of reference to another.

With every act of splitting the number of partons increases by one. The number of splitting acts the parton manages to do during its flight near the quarks increases with the energy. The cross-sectional size of the proton grows very slowly with energy, so sooner or later there comes a moment when partons (especially gluons) become too many.

As can be supposed, from that moment the whole evolution of parton densities changes. The concentration of gluons is so great that one additional gluon is more likely to recombine with someone already existing than to squeeze them out. That is, the new parton splitting turns out to be useless -- the increase in parton densities they practically do not give.

Such a phenomenon is called parton density saturation . The attempt to understand how the transition to saturation occurs (that is, which non-linear equation describes the evolution of the parton densities when approaching this regime) and in terms of what degrees of freedom the proton beyond this boundary is one of the most active areas of strong interaction theory today. One of the most prominent models of parton density dynamics is the so-called colour glass condensate model. For details, see Leonidov, Dense gluon matter in nuclear collisions, UFN 175, 345 (2005).

At what density of gluons does saturation occur? The recombination probability of a new gluon, according to the crudest estimate, can be written as the concentration of gluons in the cross phase space multiplied by the strong interaction constant α s . One can imagine that the phase space is partitioned into cells, with zero, one or even a few gluons sitting in each cell (this is called "fill numbers"), and that a new gluon recombines with an existing gluon with probability α s . Then saturation will occur at typical fill numbers on the order of 1/α s .

What are the additional conditions for accepting a prediction?

There was an article somewhere about the application of high physics to the creation of an inducator. But I can't remember right away. Either boson statistics or photon statistics was played by the author there.

Unfortunately, this is where all my knowledge (well, almost all) of elementary particle physics ends.

But it really is extremely curious that you have 80% predictability.

I'm a little disappointed in you, Zoritch.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8910 in 2007 was discussed

zoritch:

... a system that picks out patterns from random signals, then simply dumbly processes them in the RDBMS...

But this system, according to the documentation, does not look for patterns in time series. It does a lot of useful things in the household, say, calculates energy correlation, but to put it mildly, the model in use is unlikely to fit.

Well, yes, as soon as physical graphs showing various phenomena for elementary particles appeared in the wide press - everybody ooh-ed, because these graphs were not much different from the structure of quotations. Then everyone cooled down when they realised that it was a different "nature".

zoritch
:

I have eight bolted on R:Base...a relational software that competed with Oracle at one time....

I don't see a problem... system picks regularities out of random signals, then just dumbly processes them in the RDBMS...

zoritch:

Are you even roughly familiar with the dynamics of ultra-relativistic proton formation... I think that the laws of shrinkage (God forgive me) of a gluon cloud

are similar to the dynamics of absolutely any process... there's no time... and here it can, in principle, be thrown away...

You are an amazingly enthusiastic person. You seem to be talking to yourself. Well, what did your other self tell you, is she familiar with the ultra-relativistic proton?

:о)

zoritch:
Let us see what happens with parton densities at high energy of the proton. In this case the proton itself can be left untouched, and it is enough for us to move from one frame of reference to another.

With every act of splitting the number of partons increases by one. The number of splitting acts the parton manages to do during its flight near the quarks increases with the energy. The cross-sectional size of the proton grows very slowly with energy, so sooner or later there comes a moment when partons (especially gluons) become too many.

As can be supposed, from that moment the whole evolution of parton densities changes. The concentration of gluons is so great that one additional gluon is more likely to recombine with someone already existing than to squeeze them out. That is, the new parton splitting turns out to be useless -- the increase in parton densities they practically do not give.

Such a phenomenon is called parton density saturation . The attempt to understand how the transition to saturation occurs (i.e., which non-linear equation describes the evolution of the parton densities when approaching this regime) and in terms of what degrees of freedom the proton beyond this boundary is one of the most active areas of strong interaction theory today. One of the most prominent models of parton density dynamics is the so-called "colour glass condensate" model. For details, see Leonidov, Dense gluon matter in nuclear collisions, UFN 175, 345 (2005).

At what density of gluons does saturation occur? The recombination probability of a new gluon, according to the crudest estimate, can be written as the concentration of gluons in the cross phase space multiplied by the strong interaction constant α s . One can imagine that the phase space is partitioned into cells, with zero, one or even a few gluons sitting in each cell (this is called "fill numbers"), and that a new gluon recombines with an existing gluon with probability α s . Then saturation will occur at typical fill numbers on the order of 1/α s .

Is it possible to draw this somehow?

zoritch:

the meaning is still unclear, but practically every following period works out 80 per cent of the time...:-)))

At least confirm with the tester's report, because it's hard to believe.....

zoritch:
Let's see what happens with parton densities at high proton energy. In this case the proton itself may be left untouched, and it is enough for us to move from one frame of reference to another.

As can be supposed, from that moment the whole evolution of parton densities changes. The concentration of gluons is so great that another extra gluon is more likely to recombine with someone already existing than to squeeze them out. That is, the new parton splitting turns out to be useless -- the increase in parton densities they practically do not give.

Such a phenomenon is called parton density saturation . The attempt to understand how the transition to saturation occurs (i.e., which non-linear equation describes the evolution of the parton densities when approaching this regime) and in terms of what degrees of freedom the proton beyond this boundary is one of the most active areas of strong interaction theory today. One of the most prominent models of parton density dynamics is the so-called colour glass condensate model. For details, see Leonidov, Dense gluon matter in nuclear collisions, UFN 175, 345 (2005).

So you are saying that this "saturation" can somehow be used to predict price. That is, to determine the most likely zone of price emergence in the general price field of opportunity?

And like it doesn't matter what the underlying model is, i.e. the quoting process can be modelled by your gluon mess? If so, could you somehow elaborate with formulas, at least in some form.

Mathemat:

There was an article somewhere about the application of high physics to the creation of an inducator. But I can't remember right away. Either boson statistics or photon statistics was played by the author there.

Unfortunately, this is where all my knowledge (well, almost all) of elementary particle physics ends.

But it really is extremely curious that you have 80% predictability.

if you use https://c.mql4.com/forum/2008/04/TrendFletAnalysis_3.mq4 analyzer with 10 pips parameter then the prediction goes for 97% (average trend is about 40 pips

and if you don't take into account technical issues(requotes, slippages and "bad internet") then anything is possible

maybe the glitches have nothing to do with it

the roc indicator shows the same drawings

Reason: