What is PRICE? - page 4

paukas:
There are two groups of them. The white psychics are pushing up and the blacks are pushing down. All in cahoots with each other!
They have a big two-armed pump with which they pump money Blacks at one handle Whites at the other and the price goes down

Avals:

there are actually four groups. Two are pushing through (market and stop orders) and two are holding (limit-liquidity) :)
Yes, yes. The Kabbalah says so in 4 groups :))

goldtrader:
That's it, I give up. The bolivar couldn't take two. They also introduced slippage. So many terms I can't understand at once.
Yeah, I give up, too. Since there's only one option left. "The price is the product of no adversarial relationship."

Trolls:
Yeah, I give up, too. Since there's only one option left. "The price is the product of not opposing sides."

To keep it simple, "price is")))

Avals:

To keep it simple, "the price is there")))
And that's a joy!

Trolls:
(asc+bid)/2 I already wrote above about it. Solves this problem up to a certain volume (until you start moving the price yourself)

As long as these volumes are aligned with the interests of the docs?

Guys, this is not an eloquence and flubbing contest. Read the question carefully (3 words: What is PRICE). That's it. Just state your thoughts.

What does "scamming suckers" and "everything in this world is bad brokers bitches" have to do with it, I don't understand. The only question is where do you think the mysterious numbers in the terminal are running from.

mansunny:

I don't understand what "scamming suckers" and "everything in this world is bad brokers are bitches" has to do with it. ....

That's right, because you're the only one who's ever said that shit. It's all business.

paukas:
That's right, because you're the only one who's ever said that crap. It's all on point.

I did.

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/20409
Reason: