Is the Returns to Drawdown worth it?

Here's a strategy I was hoping to submit to the Championships but never completed in time. It's been running for about a Month. Given that all Traders have different Risk-Appetites, my question is much more personal and no right or wrong answers. The drawdown in the picture is Highest Drawdown %. My personal Bias is that Drawdown% is usually a function of Bankroll. Meaning if I toke 1/2 the Risk I would have seen results with 1/2 the drawdown and 1/2 the Profits. It's Also the same situation if the account started with $10,000 instead of $5,000. The Drawdown% would have been 23 and the Profit would have been about $7758. Looking at it from the higher Bank or Lower risk makes it look more attractive but its really the same Risk-to-Reward Ratio.

Would you trade such a system with this Returns to Drawdown Ratio on a Real Account?

I think a 23% drawdown would be entirely acceptable if the test was over a year or more, 1 month is probably too short of a test but it looks very good so far have you backtested it yet ?

SDC:
I think a 23% drawdown is entirely acceptable

Of-Course. I think I might reduce the Lot-Sizes and submit it on or Mt4i. That should make it look Super attractive ;).

SDC:
I think a 23% drawdown would be entirely acceptable if the test was over a year or more, 1 month is probably too short of a test but it looks very good so far have you backtested it yet ?
Added: Its Multi-Currency and Trades are Dependent, I'll have to Convert it to Mql5 to complete the back-tests ....I've been dragging my feet on that. I believed in the concept of the system and thats why I've allowed it to run on demo this long. I think the system might have Twice the probability of Doubling the Account than Blowing it. It'll be a Plus if it can do better than that and thats what I'm looking for with the forward test. Anyways you're right, I really should complete all the back-tests so I get the full picture of what the system really is.

Доброго времени суток уважаемые форумчане!

Меня зовут Герман, мне 23 года, я являюсь трейдером компании "Инстафорекс"

Помогите в поиске нужного скрипта! Скрипт нужен для сетки отложенных ордеров.

Hmmmm, so far so good.

Reason: