setting the indicator in background, under the Bid line or grid lines

can anybody give the solution or an idea,

how to code an idicator, so that its lines will be in the background.

for example, it is possible with graphic Object by using the ObjectSet( name, OBJPROP_BACK,1 ) ;

but how it can be done with indicators? it's most importent w wide Histogram lines that covers the Bid line across the window

thanks for any clue...;-)

Right click, Properties, Chart on foreground ?

it doen't help

bars will go foreground but Bid, Ask lines and also Grid will not. thanks anyway for attention

cubye:

it doen't help

bars will go foreground but Bid, Ask lines and also Grid will not. thanks anyway for attention

Take off the Bid, Ask and grid . .

RaptorUK:
Take off the Bid, Ask and grid . .

I can't take out the Bid line, even if I wanted....and I look for a way to program it

are you serious....

cubye:

I can't take out the Bid line, even if I wanted....and I look for a way to program it

are you serious....

Yes you can . . yes I am serious. I have an Indicator I wrote that replaces the functionality of the Bid line and then some . .

RaptorUK:
Yes you can . . yes I am serious. I have an Indicator I wrote that replaces the functionality of the Bid line and then some . .

interesting approach. thanks

is there a simple way to define the indicator Histogram lines in background, as done with Objects?

cubye:

is there a simple way to define the indicator Histogram lines in background, as done with Objects?

I don't see any way to do it manually so I assume there is no way to do it programatically.
Reason: