Comparing prices of different brokers
- Do I have to write a scriptYes
- But how will I make comparisonsread each other's file, or named pipe
You are missing trading opportunities:
- Free trading apps
- Free Forex VPS for 24 hours
- Over 8,000 signals for copying
- Economic news for exploring financial markets
Registration Log in
If you do not have an account, please register
Would it be possible to write a MQL4 program that can compare prices, at say one second intervals, between different brokers for the same instrument and time period?
I know about the FileWrite() operator that can record prices in a CSV file - and that is about it! Do I have to write a script that can run on two different MT4 terminals to collect the data from two different brokers in two different files? But how will I make comparisons in real time and report any differences on live data?
You can see that I am floundering!
Can anybody help me?