Problem copying and saving program code ----

When I view a piece program code on the MQL4 (this site) the comments are in the language of the original author but when I save it the comments change to question marks or nonsensical letters i.e. "Ïàðàìåòðû SAR". I have tried all of the tricks I can think of . . . I would guess the problem stems from the way the data is transferred. As you notice above English words come through nicely but not non-English words . . . somehow the transfer program is trying to help with words it does not understand . . . opps, not a good thing. If I could get the program code in its original form it can be translated. Has anyone got any thoughts.

Do you have the source code?

Samual:
somehow the transfer program is trying to help with words it does not understand
If I could get the program code in its original form
  1. transfer program?
  2. what program code?
  3. What page are you looking at. If you are looking through Google translation, go to the original page and then click on the code link.

Hi,

i got a wonderfull and powerfull dorex indicator i would like to make an EA with it, it is a arrow indicator

this are conditions:

Open Buy order If indicator is turn red to blue color.

Open Sell order if indicator turn blue to red color .

Close Buy before open the sell order.
close Sell before open the Buy order.

money managment:
takeprofit :adjustable
stop loss : adjustable
no trailing stop
maxslipage :3
order numbers :Could you make EA can make more than one orders (expamle :2,3,4....) each opened get same lotsize ( example : if EA opens 3 Buy orders with same lotsize,,Lotsize : Lot/ordernumbers)

lot adjustable )
, i join indicator code :

messie:
Hi, i got a wonderfull and powerfull dorex indicator i would like to make an EA with it, it is a arrow indicator

What kind of Idiot are you ? how many more times are you going to post this in an unrelated thread ?

It's time for a Moderator to delete your account and all your posts . . .

Reason: