how to calculate slope indicator each 15 seconds

Hi,

It may sounds very easy for who knows it, but not for me. Any help, I just want to caculate the slope of the Bollinger Band Indicator each 15 seconds.

many thnaks in advance.

You can't . . . what happens if you have no ticks for 2 mins ?

no problem, I trade Eur/Usd, even if there is no tick, the value for the Upper/LowerBand still exist and remain the same, no slope as results.

Can you help me ?

any other way to calculate the slope of the Bollinger Band ?

RaptorUK:
You can't . . . what happens if you have no ticks for 2 mins ?
what is the problem to check if there is no ticks coming (time signature)

qjol:
what is the problem to check if there is no ticks coming (time signature)
How will you time 15 seconds and then update the slope value when there are no ticks ? sit in a loop and use sleep ?

locomovies:

It may sounds very easy for who knows...

Not as easy as you think.

You need Endless Loops and Sleep. Example While(True){ Draw_Slope(); Sleep(15_Seconds); }

You cannot use Indicator because you cannot use Endless Loops with Sleep within Indicators.

So more than likely you'll need a Script and then program your own Buffers.

Do a Google search for the stuff I listed above if you choose to go that route.

that sounds great, I will do it. Thanks.

I was thinking to developp the alternative option:

I take the last known values for my Bollinger Band Indicator( Upper & Lower) for each timeframe:

( each minute for [1min]) and then as I know the gap between the last minute value and the last tick ( 20 sec., 34 sec, etc...), I can check the difference between the last UpperBand(for example) given by the last tick and the UpperBnad value at the last minute in order to calculate the slope.

I think that in timeframe one minute, the high of the square at full maginifiedglass is 0.00025 (EurUsd) and the lenght is 60 seconds. Knowing that, I think that the slope can also be identified based on the new incoming ticks.

Reason: