Explanation to book

Good day,

I want to make breakeven code but I get sometimes OrderModify error 1. The MQL4 help book tells me that this happens "If you pass unchanged values as the function parameters, the terminal will generate error 1 (ERR_NO_RESULT)." What means this "unchanged values"? Does this means that values that was not change since opened order if they are inside ordermodify function will produce error? But first time modify always has unchanged value for parameter, how can then modify without error? I will thank you for help.

For example . . . If you use OrderModify to set a SL at 1.5642 . . and it works OK. Then you use OrderModify on the same Order to try to modify the SL to the same value, 1.5642 . . then you will get an Error 1

But only I have one time order modify. Why again order modify?

Oh I understand! So this means my one time order modify function don't understand that it done modified the order already and do it again! That is why the journal write same message 1000 time after only one time breakeven. Thank you so many time! But that means condition is wrong... Thank you again my friend.

Reason: