need the last value of a timeframe for the iBand

Hello,

How could I get the last value of Time[0] for the iBand for a determined timeframe ( for example 1 minute ) and use it as a constant during 1 minute, til there is a new one.

Example: 10:00:03 UpperiBand is 1.4320 this value is used as a constant !

10:00:04 UpperiBand is 1.4325 this new value is a a new constant !

I know that there are many ticks between both time, I am just interested in knowing how to get the last value for the iBand for the last rounded minute and use it as a constant in my code, then when a new minute comes, I will use the last one as a new constant. I think I shoul use the Array, but I really don't know where to start with as I am not a programmer, and have spent many time reading the articles and the book.

If someone would be kind enough to write me this code, i would be very happy.

Thanks in advance.

If someone would be kind enough to write me this code, i would be very happy. You have to find the time friend or pay someone. What you're asking for, no-one can give you. You cannot get the last value of Time[0] unless it becomes Time[1]; otherwise there's no guarantee it'll be the last value. What you're looking for is Close[1], Open[0] sometimes makes a good substitute.

You are right, I presented my requested badly: noone has to do it for free for me. I was talking about how to get and use the value of iBand for Time[1].

Reason: