Which prevents the advisor from making money. - page 18

Mathemat:

I don't know, you tell me. I think it should decrease in proportion to the root of the deposit. This will gradually increase the volume of positions opened - but not so much as to replicate the risk that is acceptable at the smallest deposits.

At 1/x risk, the volume of positions will simply not grow. Do you need this?

I'll think about it.

valenok2003:

Another leak?

why :) ??

You misunderstood my post.)

fozi:

why :) ??

You misunderstood my post ))

I agree, probably wrong.

Eh "flush" is a painfully familiar word.

Everyone has a flush once.

A flush is a very intimate thing.

A flush is a very personal thing.

♪ Flush is like losing your virginity ♪

A flush is like having sex for the first time.

A plum is a fruit that grows on a darv :)

Right, everyone off to the garden. Or to the smoking room.

Mathemat:

I don't know, you tell me. I think it should decrease in proportion to the root of the deposit. This will gradually increase the volume of positions opened - but not so much as to replicate the risk that is acceptable at the smallest deposits.

At 1/x risk, the volume of positions will simply not grow. Do you need this?

That is, the risk should be decreasing slower than the depo grows. And then the volume of positions will increase at a relatively decreasing risk.

Let f(D) be the size of the trade with which you plan to enter the market at deposit size D;

p - profit per unit of lot size per unit of time (this is a property of TS).

Then the condition should be fulfilled per time unit:

p * f(D) / D > c, where c is a certain asymptotic profitability, which you expect.

From this inequality we get:

f(D) > D * (c /p).

Any function of the form f(D) = a + b * D, where b > c / p (the limiting case of b = c / p and a > 0) is good as f(D).

And how do you consider the risks in such a case?

f(D) = AccountFreeMargin()*Us_Risk/100/MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MARGINREQUIRED);

then

Us_Risk =   f(D)/( AccountFreeMargin()/100/MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MARGINREQUIRED)); 
however, I guess I'm going in at the wrong end, until I can figure out where the chicken is and where the egg is. Let me think about it.

Then, as I understand it, for the marginal case above, your risk is calculated according to the formula

Us_Risk = r + s/D

In general, your risk is calculated as

Us_Risk = r + u(D), where r is a constant and u(D) is an arbitrary function at your discretion that decreases monotonically and tends to zero.

Reason: