Which prevents the advisor from making money. - page 3

valenok2003:

Here are the order setting codes, works on NDD. Stops will be set on a different tick.

What is the error here?

You need to record the prices at the time of opening, a screenshot of the log from the terminal, not as a text that a command was sent and file a complaint of non-compliance. Then it will not be profitable for the kitchen DCs because of anti-advertising. There seems to be no other way.

maybe the slippage is small?

valenok2003:

Oh, I see. Well, you could send the log itself.

The log itself is a text file, easy to forge. And if you show it through the terminal, it's more powerful. So they would have to argue that the terminal is lying.

Andrei01:
The log itself is a text file, easy to forge. And if you show it through the terminal, it's more powerful. So they would have to argue that the terminal is lying.

Yes, I understand you, i.e. you propose to make a screenshot of the log directly from the terminal. But who to argue with and to whom to prove what.

valenok2003:

Yes, I see your point, i.e. you propose to take a screenshot of the log directly from the terminal. However, who to argue with and who can prove what.
Well, there are all sorts of raufs, etc., there you can complain, well, and for myself too, to make sure that this cheats broker and need to look for another, more reputable.

sanyooooook:
is beginning to seem

I strongly disagree with "seeming".

A winning strategy is more than just a profitable EA. It must also take into account the tricks and deceptions of the other side.

valenok2003: The question of a winning strategy is somewhat broader than just a profitable EA. It must also take into account the tricks and intricacies of the other side.
You are overestimating your system. Intervention by the other side is not necessary at all in this case: everything it needs is already going according to the "right" scenario. The balance is rising and equity is falling even faster. Why else should we interfere?

valenok2003:
Yes, here's the code, it's open to all and with comments. I'm not giving you the link to my site, they'll delete it anyway. I don't want to get banned.
The link to my site will not be given, I don't want to get banned,

valenok2003:

Everything flows, everything changes. I haven't been trading sunflower seeds all this time either.

Here are the order setting codes, works on NDD. Stops will be set on another tick.

What is the error here?

slippage is calculated using the formula

Would be something to be proud of....

I told you I've seen your codes, nothing has changed since then...

And besides I'm well aware of your misconceptions about both the terminal and the code...

You're the one asking the questions on the forum...

But if you want - you are welcome:

Most half of both global and local variables are uninitialised - I'm sure by a certain point in time a lot of rubbish is sitting in them.

You never check if an order is selected by OrderSelect(), we are not even talking about checking if it is open or closed at closing time.

I haven't noticed any quotes update before trading functions...

GetLastError is not reset before opening/closing, but it is checked - again, there will be cases of rubbish in the variable.

You don't check and normalise prices when closing

Shall we continue?

FAQ:

Shall we continue?

Well, if you did, I'd appreciate it. Thanks enough, though.
Reason: