Indicator scaling on separate window

I have an indicator which have 4 buffers.  The first 2 are plot as DRAW_LINE, and the last ones are DRAW_COLOR_HISTOGRAM buffers.

They are plot as separate_window.

The problem is that in separate Window, the Y Scale is shown only related to the 1st buffer, so this window is scaled only by this buffer. But I would like to have to option to scale also by the histogram.

How can I change/set this? 

Thanks. 

Pablo Rego:

I have an indicator which have 4 buffers.  The first 2 are plot as DRAW_LINE, and the last ones are DRAW_COLOR_HISTOGRAM buffers.

They are plot as separate_window.

The problem is that in separate Window, the Y Scale is shown only related to the 1st buffer, so this window is scaled only by this buffer. But I would like to have to option to scale also by the histogram.

How can I change/set this? 

Thanks. 

the Y Scale is shown only related to the 1st buffer

You are wrong. 

Vasyl Nosal:

the Y Scale is shown only related to the 1st buffer

You are wrong. 

I cannot be wrong about something I am questioning, right?

Thanks for the Y Scale info.

Anyway, I found an easy solution for this.

Just set the MAX and MIN prices for the separate window using the maximum and minimum values of the indicator, in the visible bars range. This solution fits very well.

Best regards. 

Pablo Rego:

I cannot be wrong about something I am questioning, right?

Thanks for the Y Scale info.

Anyway, I found an easy solution for this.

Just set the MAX and MIN prices for the separate window using the maximum and minimum values of the indicator, in the visible bars range. This solution fits very well.

Best regards. 

You are wrong again.

If some of buffers will be more than max or less than min than you can't see data of it. 

Vasyl Nosal:

You are wrong again.

If some of buffers will be more than max or less than min than you can't see data of it. 

Ok. Thanks.
Reason: