Hello, I want to upload and sell Indicators but do not understand how to do what you can to help me

Hello, I want to upload and sell Indicators but do not understand how to do what you can to help me?

writes  EX4 file must be compiled using #property strict directive.

Version name is not specified. Please specify it by setting #property version in source code
Program Properties (#property) - MQL4 Documentation
  • docs.mql4.com
Program Properties (#property) - MQL4 Documentation

Egidijus Tankelevicius:

Hello, I want to upload and sell Indicators but do not understand how to do what you can to help me?

writes  EX4 file must be compiled using #property strict directive.

Version name is not specified. Please specify it by setting #property version in source code
You may have an indicator pre 600 version.  Add the following code in the header
#property strict
#property version   "1.00"

Kaleem Haider:
You may have an indicator pre 600 version.  Add the following code in the header

what will happen after adding this code to indicator ? and what is the best way to sell your custom indicator and it should be protected too ?

thanks 

Ankit Kumar Bhagat:

what will happen after adding this code to indicator ? and what is the best way to sell your custom indicator and it should be protected too ?

thanks 

please search articles on mql5. There are a lot of interesting articles by wonderful authors that will walk you through selling your indicators. You will also find articles on how to protect your intellectual property when you are distributing indicators. The topic is too wide for me to explain on this forum.

Is it just me that thinks maybe you guys shouldn't be trying to sell products just yet ??????

Stuart Browne:
Is it just me that thinks maybe you guys shouldn't be trying to sell products just yet ??????
Indeed, that's simply incredible.

Alain Verleyen:
Indeed, that's simply incredible.
Well said!
Reason: