Ludovic indicator ?

Hello Everyone, this is my first post here so bear with me.

I have this Forbex Trading System license, but unfotunately it is MQL LOCKED so the indicators are cripted.

I am trying to find out about a specific indicator that this system is using ... it's called Ludovic indicator

I tried looking for it on the internet couldn't find it anywhere, so i belive it's an indicator with another name but they just renamed it

https://gyazo.com/19c48ffd07273f4840f4dde4fba0cb0c

Here is a picture of the system

It uses: stocashtic, Mover average, heiken ashi, supply & dem, pivot points, divergence, trend, s/r ,

I am missing only this ludovic indicator that is signaling what I can't figure out what indicator it really is ... 

I have uploaded the indicator in this topic, 

I would be very very very gratefull if any of you guys would help me to figure out what this indicator is and where I can find it in .mq4 format

Thank you so much guys 

vortexz:

Hello Everyone, this is my first post here so bear with me.

I have this Forbex Trading System license, but unfotunately it is MQL LOCKED so the indicators are cripted.

I am trying to find out about a specific indicator that this system is using ... it's called Ludovic indicator

I tried looking for it on the internet couldn't find it anywhere, so i belive it's an indicator with another name but they just renamed it

https://gyazo.com/19c48ffd07273f4840f4dde4fba0cb0c

Here is a picture of the system

It uses: stocashtic, Mover average, heiken ashi, supply & dem, pivot points, divergence, trend, s/r ,

I am missing only this ludovic indicator that is signaling what I can't figure out what indicator it really is ... 

I have uploaded the indicator in this topic, 

I would be very very very gratefull if any of you guys would help me to figure out what this indicator is and where I can find it in .mq4 format

Thank you so much guys 

both indicators are using #PTSP indicator.  You should share this indicator if you have it.  The screen shot shows a very rebust indicator system.  This system would work without #PTSP indicator as well
Reason: