Volume on price level (horizontal volume)

Hi,
Does anybody use tick volume on price instead of volume of a candle/timeframe? I'm think it will be more useful to a trader to know where during candle time period the most activity was. This could help decide if there was heaps of selling at a higher price or buying.
What do you guys think? Do u know of a custom indicator that can show this.
Thanks

There is a lot of such indicators. For the beginning try searching for "market depth" in the codebase and market.

Stanislav Korotky:
There is a lot of such indicators. For the beginning try searching for "market depth" in the codebase and market.
thank you. I will have a look.

hally2710:
thank you. I will have a look.
Hello I'm a beginner and need some tip. How can I retrieve a current price of instrument? A Volume[0] function result is a autoincrement counter (long variable). Open[0] is a open value of a candle. I need a current value of a price in a OnTick function. What I need to use?

zizu77:
Hello I'm a beginner and need some tip. How can I retrieve a current price of instrument? A Volume[0] function result is a autoincrement counter (long variable). Open[0] is a open value of a candle. I need a current value of a price in a OnTick function. What I need to use?
Hi,
Sorry but I am unable to help you. I am only just starting the learn the Mql4 language myself. Sorry.
Reason: