redraw line in reopen metatrader

hi

i try create custom indicator from dram multi line in my windows . lines is Dependent to move mouse and fixed by click in chart price , so lines draw dynamic in windows by move and click mouse

it's work good

but when my close meta trader and open in other a long time , lines that draw before . not in before place and they move by mouse . while me fixed before by click in chart . if not close meta trader is work good.

and other question

i can not add 2 or more my custom indicator in windows . why ?

thanks guys

d.borzouei:

hi

i try create custom indicator from dram multi line in my windows . lines is Dependent to move mouse and fixed by click in chart price , so lines draw dynamic in windows by move and click mouse

it's work good

but when my close meta trader and open in other a long time , lines that draw before . not in before place and they move by mouse . while me fixed before by click in chart . if not close meta trader is work good.

and other question

i can not add 2 or more my custom indicator in windows . why ?

thanks guys

no answer ?

I have it on good advice from a trader friend that some charts are built backwards from the current price when they load and not forward in price. So your indicators might be calculated on a different basis.  I think this is an element of Renko charts that sometimes show this same problem with bricks being built differently sometimes.  Refreshing a chart will do the same thing sometimes.  At least that is my experience with the way MT4 builds Renko charts with indicators.
Reason: