• 22% (11)
  • 26% (13)
  • 16% (8)
  • 36% (18)
Total voters: 44

floor pivot levels

channel 

Price.ex4

Well, i agree with MhFx7: price is the most powerful indicator you can have at your disposal due the fact that it reflects directly (without deriving this action by some formulas) the hard battle between bulls and bears; of course some indicators can help you in your trading routine but no one is magical! Remember this carefully.

However bear in mind that even if you become a master in this price reading art form, you still need to apply valid trade/position management that is crucial to offset your inevitable mistakes on the long run just because market structure and price itself is not always simple to read and trade so remember that market environments is not a perfect world, in this lies the difference between long term winners and loosers or maybe short term lucky winners that after a while will destroy their own accounts.

This is the reason why you can see a paradox like a master in technical and even fundamental analysis which is a failed trader: trading is not for everyone; you need to learn discipline, patience and you need a specific routine (you need to become methodical) that suit your style but i think that above all you need a good account size if you want to trade for a living: forget to become rich starting with a 5K $ account ;)

Carmine Pinto:

but i think

that above all you need a good account size if you want to trade for a living: forget to become rich starting with a 5K $ account ;)

Luckily it's just your thought and not reality.

Marco vd Heijden:

Luckily it's just your thought and not reality.

It is possible to become rich starting with a 5K $ but extremely unlikely (in a reasonable period of time)

You need to think in probability terms ;)

Carmine Pinto:

It is possible to become rich starting with a 5K $ but extremely unlikely (in a reasonable period of time)

totally agree

Carmine Pinto:

I have seen it happen more then once.

Reason: