One click trading with GUI window, forward & backtesting (CL_EC_02_GUIManualTrading)

CL_EC_02_GUIManualTrading

Attached Image

Similar to my Manual trading back tester, this EA also allows trader to quickly open and close trades. This time instead of using hot keys, we use a GUI control panel. This EA also is designed to be used in both forward and back testing.

The key advantage of this EA is it's visually appealing, quick and easy to use. It's flexibility of setting lot size, stop loss, take profit is also very useful.

Key Features:

1. One click open and close trades.

2. Control panel location is controlled by user.

3. Lot size can be fixed or based on MM.

4. User can have option to define Stop loss and take profit.

GUI elements needs external DLL import, in order to use this EA, you need all 3 files to be copied. I didn't spend time to program DLL myself, credit to MT4GUI to supply the DLL file. The first time you use this DLL, there is one screen you need to register with an email address. If you mind doing it, please use the hotkey EA.

CL_EC_02_GUIManualTrading.ex4 to be in Metatrader4 root-folder\experts folder

mt4gui.mqh to be in Metatrader4 root-folder\experts\include folder

mt4gui.dll to be in Metatrader4 root-folder\experts\libraries folder, this file is too big to attach here, get it from this pagecl_ec_02_guimanualtrading_131023.ex4

mt4gui.mqh

I have no gui on my screen and no parameters to choose in EA menu. Only X an Y offset and Risk percent. Is it working on MT4 build 670?

...and what's about trailing stop and other settings from backtest version? Would be great :-)

Doesn't work I assume it's MT4 how can you tell ?

Kean2xl: Doesn't work I assume it's MT4 how can you tell ?

This is a very old thread! Also, very old ".ex4" files no longer work on modern builds of MetaTrader.

Since the author, did not supply the source code, you can't recompile it either.

In essence, ignore old threads that only offer ".ex?" files without the accompanying source code files.