Account ProCent

Is there anyone who like me is a signal Provider with Cent account that had the rating canceled and transferred its own signal as free?
I received a message from a moderator who said: cent accounts are not paid and will be considered as demos.

My service cost $48 now is FREE...

Does anyone know give me some info?

Thank you

You already got it.

????? my signals now is free, why?

Michele Manenti:
????? my signals now is free, why?

You should contact Service Desk, to explain their reasons about this decision.

I tried to write to the service desk and the only answer I received was: the CENT trading accounts are free and cannot be paid.

I tried to write to the service desk and the only answer I received was: the CENT trading accounts are free and cannot be paid.

I asked for explanations but I have not received at a distance of days no answer, I would be ready to make an apology if I committed something I should not commit, but I know nothing

Can someone help me solve this problem and make me understand what I did wrong?

Michele Manenti:

YOU didn't do anything wrong, this was a shift in signal policy by MQL5.com in general for protecting potential subscribers (I imagine), since cent accounts are not considered standard accounts for investment purposes, but test accounts for trying different strategies and/or understand the way markets work, without risking much money.

Michele Manenti:

You already got it, twice.

Switch to a standard account if you want to continue a signal.

Marco vd Heijden:

You already got it.

Why do I have to switch to a standard account while other traders can have a CENT account?

Why was this only done with my account while other CENT trading accounts remained unchanged?
Reason: