[Request] EA to export indicator values to .txt or .csv files - page 2

nevar:
Dear Mladen , Please find the csv file in the attachment.Thanks.

nevar

checking the data but I can not find improper data. Will have to check more

This what the indicators data looks like when I import them to Chaos Hunter.

nevar:

nevar

First I though that this line

if (i3==0) continue;

could cause problems, but it should not. Will have to see exactly why some data writing is skipped

nevar:

Looking at the data, and it looks that chaos hunter interprets the data wrong way in some cases. Already in the first line 1.04249 is interpreted as a date and it should not. Try using excle or open office to import csv, since it looks like chaos hunter does not do the job as it should

Hi Mladen ,

After some investigation ,the mql4 script interprets the data wrong in my opinion.I attached the Windows Control Panel,format tabs Picture of my pc:I also attached a CSV file tht was interpreted from the previos script.But this script is not working with new MQL4 platform. I would appreciate if you can help.Many thanks.

nevar:
Hi Mladen ,

After some investigation ,the mql4 script interprets the data wrong in my opinion.I attached the Windows Control Panel,format tabs Picture of my pc:I also attached a CSV file tht was interpreted from the previos script.But this script is not working with new MQL4 platform. I would appreciate if you can help.Many thanks.

Nevar

Can you please explain a bit more what is the exact problem?

I looked at the code and there is nothing unusual in it

Mladen ,

In my computer(please see the Picture in my previous post), Windows Control Panel ,Numbers tab 1-decimal symbol is comma(') 2- Number of digits after decimal is 2 3-digit grouping is 123.456.789, 4-Negative number format is -1,1 5-Display leading zeros 0,7 5-List seperator is ; 6-Measurement system is metric 7-Digit substituton is 0123456789

The Output_IND_To_CSV.mq4 script doesnt' export the numbers according to the way my computer displays numbers( Windows Control Panel ,Numbers tab)

In my previoust post I included another scrip named CSV_Export_Reverse.mql4. Now this script only Works partial after 600+ update( it is funny but it does) it s showing lot of errors.It still exports some o the data correcly according to the way my computer displays numbers( Windows Control Panel ,Numbers tab)

I hope it is clear , thank you.

nevar:
Mladen ,

In my computer(please see the Picture in my previous post), Windows Control Panel ,Numbers tab 1-decimal symbol is comma(') 2- Number of digits after decimal is 2 3-digit grouping is 123.456.789, 4-Negative number format is -1,1 5-Display leading zeros 0,7 5-List seperator is ; 6-Measurement system is metric 7-Digit substituton is 0123456789

The Output_IND_To_CSV.mq4 script doesnt' export the numbers according to the way my computer displays numbers( Windows Control Panel ,Numbers tab)

In my previoust post I included another scrip named CSV_Export_Reverse.mql4. Now this script only Works partial after 600+ update( it is funny but it does) it s showing lot of errors.It still exports some o the data correcly according to the way my computer displays numbers( Windows Control Panel ,Numbers tab)

I hope it is clear , thank you.

I don't know why is it happening to you, here is one script as simple as it gets that might help in building data exprt scripts :

#property show_inputs

extern string name = "export data";

int init() { return(0); }

int deinit() { return(0); }

int start()

{

int handle = FileOpen(Symbol()+" "+name+".csv",FILE_WRITE|FILE_CSV,";");

if (handle >-1)

{

FileWriteString(handle,"Open;Close;High;Low;\n");

for (int i = Bars-1; i>=0; i--)

FileWriteString(handle,DoubleToStr(Open ,Digits)+";"+

DoubleToStr(Close,Digits)+";"+

DoubleToStr(High ,Digits)+";"+

DoubleToStr(Low ,Digits)+";\n");

FileClose(handle);

Comment("data exported to : "+Symbol()+" "+name+".csv");

}

return(0);

}

Dear Mladen ,

If I want to export an indicator value , how do I do it?Can you make an example with wso and wro mtf indicator add it to your code above?So I can copy the rest.Thanks

Files:

nevar:
Dear Mladen , If I want to export an indicator value , how do I do it?Can you make an example with wso and wro mtf indicator add it to your code above?So I can copy the rest.Thanks

nevar

Here you go (you must use the "nmc" version of the indicator) : export_prices__wso_amp_wro_to_csv.mq4 and this wso_amp_wro_-_mtf_nmc.mq4

Reason: