How to Know the signal provider on MQL5 we followed is trading in proportion with our Equity?

Hi, I was blur when checking following the live signal in MQL5.

The portion I was doubtful was the lot size its follow to the signal provider.

For instance, my equity is 1000USD, and the signal provider equity is 5000USD,

Hence How to justify my equity trades at lower lot size instead of following signal provider which is bigger equity & bigger lot size?

Garett1218:

Hi, I was blur when checking following the live signal in MQL5.

The portion I was doubtful was the lot size its follow to the signal provider.

For instance, my equity is 1000USD, and the signal provider equity is 5000USD,

Hence How to justify my equity trades at lower lot size instead of following signal provider which is bigger equity & bigger lot size?

The copying ratio is calculated automatically from MQL5 signal system, so your orders will be proportional of your balance and leverage.

If you want to trade with the max ratio possible, make sure you've put your signal copying participation to 95% in signals settings and that you have the same (or more) leverage as the signal provider.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The copying ratio is calculated automatically from MQL5 signal system, so your orders will be proportional of your balance and leverage.

If you want to trade with the max ratio possible, make sure you've put your signal copying participation to 95% in signals settings and that you have the same (or more) leverage as the signal provider.

Hi , Eleni. Thanks for your Quick reply.

For example, If I trade at lot size 0.3 , my equity is 5000USD, So  what is the lot size of follower at 95% of 1110USD Equity? 0.06 lot size?

95% of 1110 = 999 USD, almost 1000USD.

Garett1218:

Hi , Eleni. Thanks for your Quick reply.

For example, If I trade at lot size 0.3 , my equity is 5000USD, So  what is the lot size of follower at 95% of 1110USD Equity? 0.06 lot size?

95% of 1110 = 999 USD, almost 1000USD.

You've confused me.

What is the signal provider's balance and trade size and what is your balance?

The balance determines the lot size, its not the other way around.

Sorry. Let unconfused. 
Signal provider balance is 5000, lotsize is 0.3. 
Follower's is 1110 USD Equity, 95% setting means is 999 USD. 

Garett1218:
Sorry. Let unconfused. 
Signal provider balance is 5000, lotsize is 0.3. 
Follower's is  1110 USD Equity, 95% setting means is 999USD. 

OK with 95% participation percentage, you will have a copying ratio of about 20%, so you will open 0.06 (or 0.05) trades.

Eleni Anna Branou:

OK with 95% participation percentage, you will have a copying ratio of about 20%, so you will open 0.06 (or 0.05) trades.

Ok, thanks.Eleni...😊👋👋👍🤗
Reason: