Replace Candles by Heiken Ashi (Officially)

Hello

I'm programming in Metatrade and I came across a doubt, you know if you can use the Heiken Ashi chart to replace conventional candles.

Not the way it exists being an indicator, but actually using Heiken inputs to change the output of the indicators.
For example. The close of Heiken is:

Close = (Open + High + Low + Close) / 4

And that would modify the input of the indicares, instead of being a simple close, it is changed

Note: I tried to modify the entry directly in the code of each indicator, but I did not succeed. It arrives at a time when copying but gives an error when adding to the graphic

Vinícius Zampiroli Cerqueira:

Hello

I'm programming in Metatrade and I came across a doubt, you know if you can use the Heiken Ashi chart to replace conventional candles.

Not the way it exists being an indicator, but actually using Heiken inputs to change the output of the indicators.
For example. The close of Heiken is:

Close = (Open + High + Low + Close) / 4

And that would modify the input of the indicares, instead of being a simple close, it is changed

Note: I tried to modify the entry directly in the code of each indicator, but I did not succeed. It arrives at a time when copying but gives an error when adding to the graphic

Just set the candles color to No COLOR, then put Heiken Ashi on the blank chart

Reason: