Best time to subscribe to signal

Do you guys think its a good practice to wait for the 1st of each month to subscribe to a signal?

Another thing, where can I see to accumulated growth of the signal? Because from what I saw on MT4, I can see only for the current month.

Since I subscribed in the 19th, the graph is a little confused. WOuld be good if I can see the gragh 19-to-19th. 

Thank you :)

mtnoronha7:

Do you guys think its a good practice to wait for the 1st of each month to subscribe to a signal?

Another thing, where can I see to accumulated growth of the signal? Because from what I saw on MT4, I can see only for the current month.

Since I subscribed in the 19th, the graph is a little confused. WOuld be good if I can see the gragh 19-to-19th. 

Thank you :)

There is no perfect time for subscribing to a signal, only good and bad signals.

The accumulated growth is the total growth on the left side of the signal's details.

Eleni Anna Branou:

There is no perfect time for subscribing to a signal, only good and bad signals.

The accumulated growth is the total growth on the left side of the signal's details.

Thanks for your reply.

I mean the accumulated growth based on my subscription, not the signal's growth.

It's only for this month, doesnt consider what happened from the 19th of last month till now.

x] 

mtnoronha7:

Thanks for your reply.

I mean the accumulated growth based on my subscription, not the signal's growth.

It's only for this month, doesnt consider what happened from the 19th of last month till now.

x] 

Your accumulated growth is only visible in the signal tab of your MT4 platform and its not month by month, but in total.