Best time to subscribe to signal

To add comments, please log in or register
mtnoronha7
mtnoronha7  

Do you guys think its a good practice to wait for the 1st of each month to subscribe to a signal?

Another thing, where can I see to accumulated growth of the signal? Because from what I saw on MT4, I can see only for the current month.

Since I subscribed in the 19th, the graph is a little confused. WOuld be good if I can see the gragh 19-to-19th. 

Thank you :)

Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
mtnoronha7:

Do you guys think its a good practice to wait for the 1st of each month to subscribe to a signal?

Another thing, where can I see to accumulated growth of the signal? Because from what I saw on MT4, I can see only for the current month.

Since I subscribed in the 19th, the graph is a little confused. WOuld be good if I can see the gragh 19-to-19th. 

Thank you :)

There is no perfect time for subscribing to a signal, only good and bad signals.

The accumulated growth is the total growth on the left side of the signal's details.

mtnoronha7
mtnoronha7  
Eleni Anna Branou:

There is no perfect time for subscribing to a signal, only good and bad signals.

The accumulated growth is the total growth on the left side of the signal's details.

Thanks for your reply.

I mean the accumulated growth based on my subscription, not the signal's growth.

It's only for this month, doesnt consider what happened from the 19th of last month till now.

x] 

Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
mtnoronha7:

Thanks for your reply.

I mean the accumulated growth based on my subscription, not the signal's growth.

It's only for this month, doesnt consider what happened from the 19th of last month till now.

x] 

Your accumulated growth is only visible in the signal tab of your MT4 platform and its not month by month, but in total.

To add comments, please log in or register