vmware setup deleted my ea licence files

Hi I am trying to run my MetaTrader setup on VMware since I mainly use Linux every day. Everything was great this morning and not that everything is still running fine through VPN but on my client, it deleted all of my licences for my EA´s...

Has anyone had this problem and is there a solution. I do not want to run windows since I use a tiling window manager and that doesn't exist in windows as far as I know

And it should do that else you could spread multiple copy's of that virtual image.

The only solution i can think of is using the source code and compiling it locally.

wouldn't it do that then straight away when I restarted my VM?  does it reset on IP change maybe? I connected to expressvpn for Browsing privacy.

Another question, would I be able to compile from source and run MT4 on wine(cxoffice) 

If you have the source code you can compile locally and you won't have issues with licencing.

That works on Wine as well as VM.

Marco vd Heijden:

If you have the source code you can compile locally and you won't have issues with licencing.

That works on Wine as well as VM.

And how would I optain that? I am really new to EA's but I thought the source code was locked and I don't want to violate the license.
I am currently installing windows on a partition for my automatic bots since I can upload them to VPN but for my manual EA's I need on Linux

I meant you would have to either write the source code yourself, or have it custom coded on freelance that way it would not be market related.

Darn...

I really wish they would develop a native client for Linux or at least issue a special program that would secure the license to one virtul machine (could be done through a "check" in background service) that ensures the identical licenses are not running on multiple machine's

But thanks for the information
Reason: