Free one of my licences.

Hi community,

I’ve bought an EA that I’ve used on several trading accounts – I have 7 licenses that I can use. Does someone know how I can delete one of my licenses that are connected to a trading account so that I can release one of my licenses? I’ve looked at the page where I’ve bought the EA but there is no option that gives me the opportunity to delete

Regards,

Werner

Did you buy from the Market?
license is activation?

-----------------

As far as I know - it is one activation per Operational System within one PC.
As to release one activation so - no idea: if activation is spent so it is impossible to receive it back.

if I am wrong so sorry.

I thought that it was one activation per trade account. I’m sure that I have only used it on two computers but of the 7 original licenses I only have 3 more left so I’m trying to find out how I can free two of my licenses.

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy
How to Purchase an App - Market App Store - MetaTrader 5
How to Purchase an App - Market App Store - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Market features thousands of products for the trading platform. They include trading robots and technical indicators and useful utilities. In addition to purchasing, you can download a variety of free useful applications from the Market. Thousands of products are featured on the Market. This section will help understand the wide range of...

Werner Middelaer:

I thought that it was one activation per trade account. I’m sure that I have only used it on two computers but of the 7 original licenses I only have 3 more left so I’m trying to find out how I can free two of my licenses.

It's one per computer/terminal so not one per trade account.

So you can use it on multiple trading accounts, when the terminal with the application runs on the same computer.

I am not sure what you mean by free your licence.

But if you mean what i think please also read here: https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=windows%20update&module=mql5_module_forum

Search - MQL5.community
Search - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Searching is based on morphology and is insensitive to case. All letters, no matter of their case, will be processed as lowercase. By default, our search engine shows pages, that...

Thank you Sergey for your information. I will have a look at it.

@ Marco; What I mean is that I have 7 licences and apparentely already 4 have been used. Strange because I have my EA only on 3 computers so that's why I would like to know how to make a used licence available again to use it on another computer. The link that you provided (https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=windows%20update&module=mql5_module_forum) works but redirects me to the general page of the forum.

Search - MQL5.community
Search - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Searching is based on morphology and is insensitive to case. All letters, no matter of their case, will be processed as lowercase. By default, our search engine shows pages, that...

One post back you said 2 computers now it's 3.

It is getting more.

The link directs you to the event where you could have updated windows and lost activation's due to that.

You can not free a licence to use it on another computer because that would completely defy the licencing purpose.

Hello, my signal has been running for some time then all of a sudden it says, Authorization failed. Please check trading account data. I have not changed any of the login details. Any one know how I can solve this?

Indeed Marco my mistake since I've also installed it on my computer at work. Nevertheless I should still have 4 licences available and not 3. I would have been nice to see on what computers an EA has been installed.

Regards,

Werner

Reason: